**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 hyperion is insane

2»

Comments

• Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★

He my first natural duped 5 star pulled him only 4 time and my only rank 5-5*with 200 sigs. He goes into beast mode when you have over 5 fury buffs but is totally insane at 15 fury’s. Best decision I ever made !
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I’ve got both Domino and Hype maxed out and I must say that I think hype has more use and better damage. Domino really shines when the trinity and is super fun to play but she’s really heavily dependent on rng to get to her best damage. Hype on the other hand is less reliant on it and has some of the best utility in game. As long as the opponent can be stunned Hype is the goat. Also if you don’t think he’s that good you might not be playing him correctly, you HAVE to use your L3 first before anything else to get his charges.
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Mr_M said:

Heh, pair up that hype with an caiw and of Thor. Makes his buffs last 25% longer. Depending on your sig level he can stay on infinite power gain, not to mention the stacks of fury

I use Hype, capiw, and 6* Gamora. Synergy helps both of them a lot.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

@V1PER1987 he does need a dupe. Without dupe his furies dissapear very fast and without furies he is nothing. Got him at 3/45 undupped as well and barely ever using him

Ok this seems to be my experience. I don’t seem to trigger fury very frequently and I can only get 2-4 at any given time. I’m glad I’m not alone.
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I got him on R4 , He hits like a truck .
    Have 5 * R5 Blase & R2 6 Star Dom! He might be my next R5 unless i pull Sparky!
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    IMO, Hyperion is one if the most underatted champs.
    He can run through 500k in 60 hits.
    Poison immune and has regen. Cant do heavies? Just do L3 and get those cosmic charges and youll be hitting hard enough.