**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What device do you play on?

Hi Guys n Gals,

I didn’t want to ask, will mcoc work on this ... seems a bit lame!! But really that is exactly what I want to ask!

Anyway, generally interested on how you get along with the game on your various devices.

I have played for a year or so on my iPhone 6, and it lags very rarely, usually on starting a fight, otherwise no issues.

It’s a works phone and I want to buy a WiFi tablet, max £200, just to play the game on ... I guess more than 7” would feel weird?

Any experiences you could share that might help me?

Comments

• UberBoneUberBone Posts: 36
    Huawei MediaPad T5 10-Inch Tablet - Kirin 659 Octa-core, RAM 2GB, ROM 16GB,FHD Display

This is the one I really wanted to ask about ... specs ok? Size ok? I’m feeling it would not feel natural?

Any of you play on big tablets?
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I play on a Samsung galaxy 7, huge step up from that Lg fortune I used to have. Feels like a totally new game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So ... Alcatel One Touch 7041X, since started playing on 2015. All sorts of things that android player's usually face, like lag, infinity loadings (forced to restart the game), some freezes here and there that sometimes don't let you connect special attacks or evade something, and some interactions with specific champions in the game (like crashes when champion X appears on the screen).

Really not a good device to play, but still does the job the majority of times
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you only want it to play this game you could get a second hand iPhone for £200.

I personally play on my pixel 3 XL
    Is that a known thing with Android devices?

It’s really hard to find any info on this ... the main reason I created the thread.
    So I found the [Android] Lag And Performance thread ... my original search terms weren’t looking for issues.

I’ll have a good read of that, maybe an iPad mini is a better bet.

Still very interested in tothers experiences...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Apple IPad mini 4
    ... and how is the iPad mini 4?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Apple IPad mini 4

The iPad mini 4 is a great device to play on. Even tho there are lag spikes, still a good device to buy and play on. It looks pretty good while playing.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    iPhone 8+ or an iPad mini 4. I used to play on a google nexus 7 and it was crazy slow
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    iPad 9.7 6th Generation here. Very little to no lags or freeze framing here

It is a great machine I also prefer to play on the 2018 iPad over even my XR
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Currently I'm using these two

Moto E4 plus ( main)
    ZTE Warp elite (alt)

Both should be capable of playing this game and both have no problems running much bigger and more demanding games.

However somehow kabam just keeps worse and worse even when other games run perfectly fine on it so I know it's not my phone and I know it's not my internet either it's all on kabam and I wish they would fix the problems they caused and optimize the game for android and go back to how it used to run pre 12.0 as opposed to now.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Huawei p10, excellent experience.
    Interesting stuff .. thanks guys
  • I recently upgraded from an Iphone 7 to an Iphone X and i love it. The lag was pretty bad when i had the 7 and i could definitely tell a difference with this new phone. It gave me the opportunity to go for Legends and actually accomplish one of my goals of the game :)
  • I had iphone8 and and it was stolen and I had to switch to a inferior phone LG K20 and yes it is a little bit slower but I had to make a new account and on my old account I was only level 25 and have rolled several Four Star champions of high-value such as Hyperion Star-Lord and Gamora and never even got a 4-star Shard those are all from phcs and wherever else I was getting characters inow and level 31 and have only two 4-star champions Black Panther and Scarlet Witch and both came from four star crystals and I almost haven't even got any three stars from phcs so I'm not saying that it was the phone difference or that but it does seem like it's a little more than just RNG with the difference being so drastic
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Sony Xperia L1. Lately the performance has started to drop but its a basic model so no surprise.

Only got 2GB Ram so does struggle with the more animated fights.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Mate 10
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    iPhone 8 Plus Works like a charm except for connection
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    iPad mini 4 - 2 years use for mcoc and almost no lag. It has its down-up lag spikes but disappear fast in a few seconds. Some have the same device for mcoc and theirs lags like crazy so each devices is different despite the same spec and tech
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    I play on an iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad Pro 10.5"....
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Just switched from my old Galaxy S6 to a Google Pixel 3. The galaxy gave me some lag when the game was going through its really rough patches awhile ago. The crystal screen gave me game breaking lag.

The Pixel 3 runs it flawlessly. The game is so smooth to play now and I haven't seen any lag yet.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited November 2018
    Razer, 8gb ram, android, the game has never lagged, in fact its too quick.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    UberBone wrote: »
    Hi Guys n Gals,

I didn’t want to ask, will mcoc work on this ... seems a bit lame!! But really that is exactly what I want to ask!

Anyway, generally interested on how you get along with the game on your various devices.

I have played for a year or so on my iPhone 6, and it lags very rarely, usually on starting a fight, otherwise no issues.

It’s a works phone and I want to buy a WiFi tablet, max £200, just to play the game on ... I guess more than 7” would feel weird?

Any experiences you could share that might help me?

Buy the razer phone, its on sale for $399, thank me later. :wink: