**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Reports I Left Alliance, but I did not

Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi

I recently received a message from alliance chat that i had left my alliance. I was pretty sure i had been logged in at the time and am positive I did not accidentally leave the alliance (i had not even accessed the alliance in some time). I have never shared my account information and am positive no one knows it (unless hacked). Any insight/help?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd personally recommend that you send through a support ticket. Kabam might be able to look into it and see if someone else logged into your account from somewhere else. Nothing else to do for that, sadly.
  • Options
    Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    Ha yep. You can’t submit a ticket for it. Support just suggests reset your password. Probably a Kabam ghost haunting me or something. Nothing too malicious was done so I’ll just let it pass. Rejoined alliance soon after and was able to get back into the AQ match but not AW even though i has already placed (that should be adjusted)
  • Options
    Oh no! I’m sorry to hear about this situation. Please contact our Support Team for further assistance in securing your account! We aren’t able to assist with account specific issues here in the forums, but they will be able to help you further.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.