**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection Issues

Everyday I get problems connecting....I have to press reconnect on the game screen multiple times like a lawnmower....when I get in it says I’m not a part of an alliance so I have to force quit just to get back into where I need to go I play on a newer iPad and it’s just ridiculous I would appreciate a real person from kabam respond to this not one of the fanboys who have nothing to do other than pretend they work for kabam I’ve been playing since 2015 just a joke at this point...the amount of time I need to spend logging in is like nothing I have ever seen from a game

Comments

• ChowyChowy Posts: 19
    I I have the same problem with iPad Air 2. No problem on my another iPad “iPad 2017”
    It happened around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Maybe after iOS 12 update. The reaction time was so bad that I even contact Apple support . They don’t have any fixes for this problem. I check my router. Check router settings and still on and off. Always pops up message. Problem connecting to network. Please check your connection.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Chowy wrote: »
    I I have the same problem with iPad Air 2. No problem on my another iPad “iPad 2017”
    It happened around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Maybe after iOS 12 update. The reaction time was so bad that I even contact Apple support . They don’t have any fixes for this problem. I check my router. Check router settings and still on and off. Always pops up message. Problem connecting to network. Please check your connection.

Sorry your having trouble mine is still persisting, between going to war, aq, dungeons, event quests, arena, and more it just gets frustrating wish you could play on a console with a mobile option like fortnite.
  • Hey there -

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with connecting to the game. The best way for us to help you with investigating this issue is by getting the proper information that we need. If you can both head over to the appropriate discussion and fill out the provided templates, it will be super helpful.

iOS
    Android
This discussion has been closed.