**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remember your best day?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
After completing the new champion quest, I had a new six star to open and enough resources for some nice rank ups. I got a 6 star luke cage and finally took my iceman to rank 4 and awakened him with a mutant gem. Pretty solid day even though my last 2 five star pulls were both antman. What are some of your great days your remember?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Completing ROL and that's it.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Going 2/2 on Blade Day!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Completing Gwenpool goes to the movies, pulling a 5* Sparky out of the Cinematic crystal and 5* Magik from the shards.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Pulled both Domino and Blade as five stars.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Beating Act 5 Ultron with a 4* Rank 3/30 Loki
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Beating master mode for the first time. Did it without a single revive
    M.O.D.O.K.’s hotel
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Sure! It was yesterday (honest).

I completed Act 4 (not exploration) after beating Maestro for the 1st time. I opened my 4* crystal and got Agent Venom (indifferent pull). From my next 4* crystal from shards I duped my Killmonger and from the skill ISOs I took my Blade to 4/40. A few hrs later, from my 5th 5* crystal I got Kingpin.

nZwxflC.png
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Not a single day, but over the course of a few weeks, pulling Sparky, Void and Corvus from 5 star crystals on subsequent pulls. Mostly **** pulls since, but RNGEEZUS was good to me for awhile.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    July 2018, I pulled Blade and spark 5 stars in 2 successive crystals. Already had GR as my top champ at R4. Yesterday I r5ed my spark over my R4 Blade. Although all are unduped still.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Opening up 2000 crystals as well as 150k phc, 22k 3* shard 16k 4* shard and two featured 5*. That’s when I pulled domino. (And wasp)
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Pulling IP from back to back 5* crystals, Also pulling 4* Blade back to back from 1 PHC and a 4* Crystals. Fun times.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    My best day was completing gwenpool goes to the movies and getting my 2 best champ . 5 star killmonger and wasp.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Solo Ex Maestro with R5 Starlord and finishing him when i had 1% HP, probably the only fight this mfer didnt activate regen cause in my other run 7 revives were just due to that fkn regen
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    After completing the new champion quest, I had a new six star to open and enough resources for some nice rank ups. I got a 6 star luke cage and finally took my iceman to rank 4 and awakened him with a mutant gem. Pretty solid day even though my last 2 five star pulls were both antman. What are some of your great days your remember?

Stark Spidey 4* out of a PHC during class. Epic win
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    First 5* crystal,I got Sabre.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    First 5* crystal,I got Sabre.
    Dude! Me too! I was so happy. He's been in the squad ever since.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Beating ROL Wolvie with a duped 3* BW max sig,
    Beating Maestro act 4 boss (with the regen node on) with black suit spidey (parry > stack armour breaks > sp2 > bye Maestro 👋)
    1st time beating ROL WS after so many failed attempts with my 3* SL.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Getting 4* blade, domino and imiw all in the same week
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Getting iceman as my first 5 star
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Getting 5* Doc Ock. After 3 years of playing my best 5* by far. After streak of Cyclops, Kamala, IM, Hulkbuster and many others, I have finally got the champ I needed so badly
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Oh nice, is he duped yet?

@Kerneas
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Oh nice, is he duped yet?

@Kerneas

No, I've got him like month ago, so not yet. Looking forward to dupping my Sentry one day (hopefully soon)
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    1st I 100% master, it was the Aegon EQ. 2nd best day, when I pilled a 5* blade
  • Becoming Uncollected and beating ROL in the same day!
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Completing Heavyweight with 5/50s (Despite being milked $5, ruining my free to play streak)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    First 5* being moon knight. Who I wanted for such a long time as a 4*. And now he’s coming as a 6*.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Gwen pool movie event
    Got the 5* movie crystal and enough shards for a normal one pulled Ultron with both.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Not necessarily a “day” but pulling 5* SL dupe (cinematic) 5* Void, Domino(Symbiote), LC-Dupe, Venom, Magik and 4* Blade twice plus 4* Gulk.

It was an amazing stretch for me but if I HAD to pick 1 I’d definitly say pulling 5* Venom a day before the patch went live and feeling be full before and after effect
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    My friend asked me and gave his phone to me,after that I was fighting against Nameless Guillotine with 4* R5 Blade, and she caught me off guard, she hit 3 times(thankfully) and leave me with %1 health when she has full health. I was in a restaurant with my friends, and everyone was like, ooookey he messed up ,this fight is over.Then I started to play,I fought absolutely flawless, when she hit %30 hp my friend stopped breathing( still, I dont know why).I won that fight with %1 hp guys, that was my best day. It was,it is,and it will be always my best day ever.That was comeback of my life.