Variant Ultron bosses

Which of the Ultron bosses in Variant can be shut down by Medusa and which can't?

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Member Posts: 425 ★★
    All of them have Force of Will which makes them immune to ability accuracy reduction, meaning that their abilities will still work through armour shatter, that means she wont shut down the node, regen, or the evade.

However, all of their power gain can be shut down, but 3.1 is risky due to impart and masochism, 3.2 has Pilfer which will still gain allow power gain per buff stolen and the node that increases power gain will still work, 3.3 has fisticuffs at the beginning so no debuffs or buffs for 10 seconds if i am not mistaken.

Other than that, if you have a r4/r5 5* Medusa and are extremely skilled and can react well to evades, it is totally possible for you to solo every ultron.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Medusa works for the 3.2 ultron boss well.

I didn’t like her for the 3.3 ultron boss hulk rags was best.

Medusa does not do well against 3.1 ultron boss. I liked captain marvel and just sheer skill to finish the fight.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Member Posts: 902 ★★★
    It’s all about timing with Medusa. The 3.3 ultron you should be able to get to a bar of power before fisticuffs runs out and then at most take 2 shocks from 1 gained fury and a dex. I think I used 1 revive with her on 3.2 and soloed 3.3 easily with the timing strategy.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Member Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    3.1 ultron I turned off parry and just went ham with hype sitting at 3 cosmic potential charges or w.e they are called. Back up 3.1 ultron into the corner and then 3-4 hit combo backdraft intercept away. I did it with a couple revives and my 5/50 hype. Unduped cap iw will wreck him too, hela (any high damage champ that won’t put debuffs on).

Some would argue gulk is just easier for 3.3 because you have face me up the entire time basically.

I am very amazed at the videos of people who used void over Medusa for 3.2 and 3.3. If you shut down ultrons power gain for 3.2 and 3.3 they are a joke so I still think Medusa is mvp for those two.