**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery setup prior to AW placement phase

If I use non suicide and choose champs to place in AW, after it's locked, and I switch my masteries to suicides, what will happen? when attack phase starts, do my defending champs suffer from effects of suicides or not? Just wanna make sure. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    They will keep exact stats upon placement. This does not include consumable bonuses (which wear off upon start)
  • Options
    ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    Platypus wrote: »
    They will keep exact stats upon placement. This does not include consumable bonuses (which wear off upon start)

thanks!
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    As the hero locks in placement, so does mastery, rank, level, pi. Only the boosts doesnt lock. Changing mastery after placement will not effect once placement is done.
  • Options
    ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    As the hero locks in placement, so does mastery, rank, level, pi. Only the boosts doesnt lock. Changing mastery after placement will not effect once placement is done.

the effect of boosts only affect attacking champs, not the defending ones, right?