**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slick Kabam, really slick...

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Credit where it's due, this champion clash challenge and what you've done along with it are clever. Backhanded, but clever.
-First, you throw in the champion; a character specifically designed to render nearly everyone's A-team impotent, forcing us to fall back on bench-warmer characters we haven't sunk resources into maxing.
- you introduce the knockout node, and then make the featured Crystal feature the only character even capable of a 10-second stun.

While even I have to admit, the rewards for this event are quite decent compared to other content, this event was clearly intended to coerce unit spending.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    oh dont forget they make the knockout node just to make Hyperion stun immune and gave corvus limber lol
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Spent zero units on this event. It’s definitely very difficult but it’s manageable with the right team. I didn’t have a huge issue with the handicap node, although it would have gone faster without it. Never once used the knockout node. Most fights were over before 300 hits, and I had no one to 10 second stun. It’s doable with no spending of units or money if you’re careful and wait to go for the whole run until you get a solid start
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's a reason it's called a Challenge.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    They’ve also said it’s supposed to be the hardest one of these challenges to date. Wouldn’t be called a challenge if it were easy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @gannicus0830 there are several champs that can do the stun including, but not limited to, punisher 2099 lmao. Maybe they sat down and tried to find a way to make an event that would coerce spending...or possibly people have been calling for harder content and they just complied. If the game is good people will spend.
  • This is gonna be my team,

6* Sabre, 5* rank 3 Hood, 5* rank 4 CAIW, blade and ghost rider as 4*s..

Sure it’s not as strong as some but I’m hoping it gets the job done
  • Also, grind rol for pots and story quest for revives.