**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I may be the “luckiest person ever”

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Just finished uncollected 100% and pulled this beast
I’m got a 80k sp3 with a rank 1 level 1 just wowmpngnfk95w14.png

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Domino Is insane, but 80k at r1 level 1, how long was this fight lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I was at like 300 hits managed to get a 130k one because I got the refreshed bleed
    4.7k per tick like it’s just insane although it does require a good bit of luck and ramp up
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats shes a beast
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ooooh you’re saying damage in total including bleed, gotcha
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Congrats! I've been hoping to get her as a 5-star myself.

lol for some reason I had this idea that staff accounts got all the champs or something (why the heck did I think that?)... I suppose that's just that you have special devices purely for testing out champion gameplay or something?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    wait aren’t you guys like kabam employees so can’t you just give yourself one

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    vd5wz87oap8v.png
    I got him today.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

No ther cant ther hav to played like use if ther wont aside from beta sever im Think alest Not sure
  • Congratulations! I am so jealous!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »

lol for some reason I had this idea that staff accounts got all the champs or something (why the heck did I think that?)... I suppose that's just that you have special devices purely for testing out champion gameplay or something?

they do play the game too they wont enjoy it if they have all the champs ready ! they are a part of the community themselves
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Kudos to the most skilled player offlate I haven't seen anyone on level 56 getting elders bane title congrats mate you must have godly skills
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    The "luckiest person ever" definitely wouldn't have a 6* juggs as their avatar, so you are not it. A person in my alliance has 6* domino, cap iw, and killmonger. They are luckier.

Still, awesome pull.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★

They have internal rules against giving themselves champs crystals resources etc. They have test accounts but those accounts are not for play on the public servers. The staff as their own alliances and they play against us, they aren’t allowed to tell us what their IGNs are.

This is what I was told at the ComicCon by the staff and I believed them.
    She’s insane taking her all the way to r5
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    "luckiest player ever" o:)

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    squfw1ld906r.png
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Dreaded run from it DOMINO ALWAYS ARRIVES
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    squfw1ld906r.png

I swear to god I was just about to tag you and say I was thinking of you and all of your miracle 6* pulls....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »

They have internal rules against giving themselves champs crystals resources etc. They have test accounts but those accounts are not for play on the public servers. The staff as their own alliances and they play against us, they aren’t allowed to tell us what their IGNs are.

This is what I was told at the ComicCon by the staff and I believed them.

This. They have very strict intetnal polices about benefitting their Accounts. They play just like the rest of us.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    homi9v8jiwns.jpg

Looks like a good day all around

97yb3ta5h2pv.jpg
    Jealous. I mean....happy for you. Lol.
    I'll settle for this though.ttpuwm7jqi7l.png
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @roastedbagel how do you feel about that KM rank up? I’ve been considering the same but I’m struggling. Also stop playing this game and go buy one of each lottery ticket. You have the luck, that’s obvious.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    That didn’t work....