**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated List of Sabremonger's AAR and Which Abilities It Affects

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Sabremonger = ST/KM syngery for anyone new to this. Anyway, had a few changes to the list and added some effects.

Partial affect (tested and confirmed):

Enhanced Abilities node: this node drops the success rate of AAR to 80%. Things like masochism and Cable's degen on bleed can still trigger

Abilities it affects (tested and confirmed):

Masochism - completely shuts it down

Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun

Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken

Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down

Reflect stun - shuts it down

Auto block - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep auto block from happening on consecutive hits

LC's indestructible - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible

Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down

King Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant with maxed parry and stupify; if parried on last fury, prevents regen

Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry and stupify

Hood's invisibility - works like LC's indestructible

Glancing - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy

Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.) - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed

Doctor Strange's defense buff - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up

AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down

KP's rage - completely shuts it down

Electro's thorns - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this

Limbo on meter gain - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo

Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down

Subtlety - completely shuts it down

Rhino Armor - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up

MODOK's shield - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely

Morningstar's bleed on hit - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun

Biohazard node - stop bleed on hit if there's a debuff; use with OR synergy to maximize

Mephisto's regen - if debuff is applied when his health drops below 30%

Mephisto's aura - prevents it from activating during a debuff on hit

Korg's shrug off - completely shuts it down

Korg's thorns - bypasses them during stun

Safeguard node - bypasses during debuffs

Spiked armor node - bypasses during debuffs

Bubble shield - parries do not register on the bubble shield counter

Glaive charges - removes them and allows bleed when using a bleed debuff

Glaive immunity - bypasses it if a bleed is inflicted

Primal Fury - has to be timed correctly, but it can prevent the buffs that primal fury grants; however, it does not stop primal fury from triggering

Abilities it does not affect (tested and confirmed):

Emma's diamond form
Korg's damage reduction
Thor Rag's power gain
Jugg's stagger on parry
Buffet node
Hela's indestructible
Punisher's endured

Untested:

Goldpool's regen
Magneto's (both) damage reduction
Gwenpool's damage reduction
Ghost's phase

Comments

• Options
    For some reason this thread had to be approved.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm new with ST and still don't know how thar AAR works, do you mind explain it?
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    What is AAR?
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Ability Accuracy Reduction
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Thx
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I'm new with ST and still don't know how thar AAR works, do you mind explain it?

Sure no problem.

1) Killmonger has to be on the team.

2) When ST inflicts any debuff, he has a 100% chance to reduce the opponent's ability accuracy by 100% for .7 seconds.

3) ST can inflict these debuffs: parry stun, bleed from specials, bleed with basic claw attacks (with Omega Red synergy) and armor break after 10 hits on skill champions.

@Gildenlow
  • Options
    Hamin wrote: »

Sure no problem.

2) When ST inflicts any debuff, he has a 100% chance to reduce the opponent's ability accuracy by 100% for .7 seconds.

3) ST can inflict these debuffs: parry stun, bleed from specials, bleed with basic claw attacks (with Omega Red synergy) and armor break after 10 hits on skill champions.

@Gildenlow

Thank you very much, that's one pretty awesome synergy.

One question, is 7 seconds or 0,7 seconds?

• Options

Sure no problem.

@Gildenlow

It is .7 seconds... as in 7/10ths of a second. This may not seem like a lot of time, but it's enough to deactivate most abilities and allow you to score damage.
  • Options

Sure no problem.

@Gildenlow

It is .7 seconds... as in 7/10ths of a second. This may not seem like a lot of time, but it's enough to deactivate most abilities and allow you to score damage.

Well I'm definitely going to try it out, I'm. About to rank up my 5 stars ST and I have a 5/50 killmonger and a 4/55 void.

Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    No problem.

The Unholy Trinity is a great AW attack team.

For questing, if you have a Domino and Omega Red, the power becomes crazy.
  • Options
    It did not shut down Deadpool’s regen in 1.3 Variant. Still an easy fight though.
  • Options
    It did not shut down Deadpool’s regen in 1.3 Variant. Still an easy fight though.

His passive regen or his ability regen?

Also, if it was his ability regen, are you sure a debuff was applied at the threshold of the activation?

@HITMAN4REAPER1_
  • Options
    Also, does anyone know where an easily accessible GP is? I want to test Plot Armor. Same with Mags.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I have ST - KM - Void - Winter Soldier.
    KM is 5* rest are 4*.
  • Options
    It shuts down Domino's bleed shrug off and power gain.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m going to bump this for new interactions—does it shut down sinisters regen on crits? What about Nick Fury’s sig? Darkhawk null and shield mode? Etc.
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    Just found out it nullified Strike Back.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i whish we can keep getting posts like this and less posts crying about 4*s in act6 lol

great job mate big thanks
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

I’m going to bump this for new interactions—does it shut down sinisters regen on crits? What about Nick Fury’s sig? Darkhawk null and shield mode? Etc.

m.r s regen is not affected by ability accuracy
  • Options

i whish we can keep getting posts like this and less posts crying about 4*s in act6 lol

great job mate big thanks

I'll make a new topic in a bit with everything updated in the first post.
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Awesome job !
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Any idea if this works on human torch?