**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think is going to be the champion that kabam gives us this year for the 4th anniversary

Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Just curious

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster or Modok they always give out one of the champs that was added in the December of the previous year
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hopefully: 5 star MODOK or Taskmaster to players over 3 years
    Realistically: 4 star Sentry to only those with 4 years exactly
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    So that's how it works? I thought it just gave howards, increasing from 3* to 4* to 5* every next year lol
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    How it worked last year, players who were with the game a year or more got 4* HTD. The rest of us got a 3* version of him. Hope it works the same this year, as Ive been playing a year and 1/2 now.

Guess we would get Modok or taskmaster, since they were the last champions released last year, just as the Duck was the last champ from 2016
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    KK.

It seems fitting.

4* for players with 4 years and 3* for everyone else.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    I would be happy with modok not taskmaster already have him duped and everything as a 4 star so REEEEEE
  • 4/5 star corvus glaive
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    Spider Geen
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    When is the anniversary anyway?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    When is the anniversary anyway?

December 10th
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    December 14th is the official anniversary, they usually run a week promo for it, maybe 2
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    December 14th is the official anniversary, they usually run a week promo for it, maybe 2

No

dbp3fl9n1o7s.png
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So that's how it works? I thought it just gave howards, increasing from 3* to 4* to 5* every next year lol

I mean, that would be hilarious. Eventually we’d have to create new star tiers just to accommodate our Howard’s

Well that's what i thought when i received my 3* howard last year, never thought about it much after that, just realised today lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Everyone got a 3* Groot in 2016. In 2017 you got a 3* Howard for 2 years and under, 4* for two years and above, or something similar. I know I thought I'd get the 3* and then got the 4* instead - plus I was one of the "lucky" ones who got the glitch where all the rewards were duped twice, so I got Howard, plus 2 dupes and a motherlode of tech Iso as a result.

This year, it might be something like a 5* for the 4-year veterans, 4* for the 3-2 year group and a 3* for the under 2 years group.

I personally hope it's Taskmaster, I'd sooner have him than that ugly big giant head, M.O.D.O.K.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    "Gives us" or "sells us"?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    "Gives us" or "sells us"?

It would be gives us
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    5* MODOK to awaken my 4/55 would be nice.
    I don't need a 4* sentry or taskmaster, I already have both awakened.
    Another 5* for arena would be welcome
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Khamala Khan
  • I briefly started playing initially when this game came out, but only really started playing after a long hiatus 6 months ago. Does this mean I would receive something based on my initial start date?
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    I got a 4 star Duck for playing a year and 2 months. I remember this exactly because I installed the game on October or November 2016 and then uninstalled it immediately. Then downloaded it again on November 2017 and have been playing almost everyday since then and I got a 4 star Duck in 2k17.
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    So it's surely a 4 star for playing little over a year
  • 6* Hulkbuster, no summoner is complete without one.
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    edited December 2018
    Spider gwen 6*
    Howard duck 5*
    Venom Duck 4*
    She Hulk 3*
    Cable / Bishop 2*
    Venom Duck 4*