**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Capt America IW to rank 2 unduped

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I am really torn with this decision. That’s all I can say. Just seeing if can get some input. Out of my other 6* which is sabertooth Loki Karnak I think he is most worthy out of them. Got a rank 5 sparky and rank 4 dusa domino majik and blade. So other options but pulling him made decision harder

6* Capt America IW to rank 2 unduped 105 votes

Yes
81%
SnakeEyes69Timone147sfu_koraxRaganatorJamesMLoPrestibelli300SIlverProfessorXillymanWrongTaimurKhanbryce7mAlex13369MagrailothosBen345qStar_Lord_SUBHSungjnameplasDarkrider05 86 votes
No
15%
Madman_marvinSeverus35AakashHulk_77MhykkezuffyHITMAN4REAPER1_Sixshot1AKTEKCassyezgoingDoctorJWerewrympigupompompeasantdyu11 16 votes
Other
2%
NiteAndDaeLeo_ruMbizz 3 votes

Comments

• TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    Cap America ww2 or iw?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes
    Which do you think, if he’s more worthy than Sabertooth
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Cap America ww2 or iw?

Infinity war. Thanks for pointing out that mistake. I corrected it
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Other
    Imo any of the other r4 you have would be a better decision, both for war and story/ EQ
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
    Cap is a monster. And doesn’t need awakened. Best type of 6*. Rank 2 him.
  • Yes
    6 stars are the future
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    How about Domino r5?
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    Captain America infinity war without any question.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Any of those 5* are a FAR smarter option imo.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

This is what I was also thinking. Not saying that cap is not good. He's awesome. But Domino as r5 I feel will benefit more. Just my views. Also I feel everyone is just reading the title of the thread, cap iw 6 star r2 or not. Definitely yes. But they haven't really read your R4s I feel.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I've been sitting on this decision for 3 months, have 6* cap iw unawakened, also have r5 sparky, r4 blade, magik, medusa. If he was awakened then no question I would do it in a heartbeat.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    I would rank up Sabretooth before IMIW but I would also definitely rank up Blade or Domino before any of those 6*’s
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »

This is what I was also thinking. Not saying that cap is not good. He's awesome. But Domino as r5 I feel will benefit more. Just my views. Also I feel everyone is just reading the title of the thread, cap iw 6 star r2 or not. Definitely yes. But they haven't really read your R4s I feel.

If I had an r5 spark Id be ranking blade for sure. Have r5 Magik and she was best rank up I ever did. R5 Domino or Medusa is also incredibly smart... far better then 6* undupe cap iw. Plus you save a t5b....
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Yes
    I am actually being faced with the same decision except my Medusa is already r5. I think it is worth it to invest in a 6* such as cap even unawakened. There actually are only a few 6*s worthy of r2 unduped and they are the future.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    No
    I have a 5r5 CapIW sig 200

He's a beast without the dupe. But with a full sig, he's easily a top 3 champ in the game. Amazing utility to match his amazing damage.

I don't know if I would rank his 6* yet, since he won't come close to his full potential until you've duped him a bunch more times and that could take a very long time.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Yes
    Without being duped his sp 2 is nuts as a 6*. You won't be disappointed. Awesome pull
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    He is not dupe dependent. He hits hard too without any buff or debuff reliance.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Cap America ww2 or iw?

can you read
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes
    wk29d4pj0axu.gif
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean, his sp2 has got to be off the charts with 5 charges. CAP IW all day everyday!