**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to make Healblock

Hi champions ...
i need to know how to make my 5* DORMAMMU generate heal-block against act 4 chapter 2 10k magneto, i did it once by chance :smile: but i lost DORMAMMU in that exact fight and could not do it again . please i need help ...thank you

Comments

• xxILORDxxxxILORDxx Posts: 24
    do u hv void? he can perform insanely well in that fight.i wud say the best counter to that magneto is void

i have 4* void yes , also i have 4* wolverine x-23
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    xxILORDxx wrote: »
    Hi champions ...
    i need to know how to make my 5* DORMAMMU generate heal-block against act 4 chapter 2 10k magneto, i did it once by chance :smile: but i lost DORMAMMU in that exact fight and could not do it again . please i need help ...thank you

Dorm can't heal block. I'm fairly sure that node has gamblers fate on it so that would have been where the heal block came from.
  • xxILORDxxxxILORDxx Posts: 24
    xxILORDxx wrote: »
    do u hv void? he can perform insanely well in that fight.i wud say the best counter to that magneto is void

i have 4* void yes , also i have 4* wolverine x-23

is he duped void i mean.

He Is R3 but not duped
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    I used my 3/45 iceman and it was a looooooong fight. Now I wish I would have used my void instead.