**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why all those mastery changes ?

Hey,
I would like to now why we are going through some changes of the most useful masteries and controls ?

You are currently putting the best rewards into the hardest event quests (Champions Brawl, Ultron Variant,...) out there, and all of a sudden most of the best and most useful controls are flawed...

I (and many others here in the forum) see parry or dexterity not working properly anymore, for some of us even basic blocking becomes difficult. Even playing perfectly, all of a sudden you die because the attacker does not move, evade or block, and in these quests a single hit means instant KO.

I find the timing kind of odd, attracting players into highly attractive content while making changes to the longstanding and working controls... seems like we’re supposed to empty our stocks, even when we exactly know how we would deal with a defender.

Any comments, Kabam ?

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    The thing is, I (and many others both in the forums and not) aren't experiencing these issues, so unless you're saying it's specifically targeted at you guys then it's not the game that's having problems. Could be device issues, or maybe your screen is dirty.