**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you r5?

Next R5 5* options are.. who would you do?? Bear in mind i already have domino at r5..

Who would you r5? 33 votes

Blade duped
45%
tbos42mydnightSolrac_2JohnyzeroSpiderCoolsCharlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1bazingampB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSuros_moonRandomizerRuns_4Rehan010_PrasannaDarth_Semz 15 votes
Corvus
18%
danielmathTendersquadJadyEbbi23987AleorNeoDazaras 6 votes
Hyperion
21%
JamesMDean9300450NojokejaymCrimsontide1616AlexanderpspPlagueisBaneZeezoos 7 votes
AA duped
15%
DarvTrojanX05RockypantherxSorinNo98kubricknolan 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Depend's on what you need to focus on, Corvus if you wan't to beef up your alliance war offence. Hyperion is great for the 3rd chapter of variant. Blade is still all around very powerful same with archangel. If you are willing to wait, I would personally hold off on any big rank 5 rank ups until we get act 6 and see who would be best to get you through that content
  • Options
    VgerVger Posts: 39
    I would just pick whichever you like playing the best....I mean, they're all enviable. Can't go wrong imo.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion
    I have a rank 5 blade void and Hyperion. Blade is a great choice, especially since yours is duped. That regen can save you a lot of potions and units

On the other hand, I’m not sure any champ
    Benefits more from rank 5 than Hyperion. He will
    Outdamage any and everyone. The damage is crazy man. Rank 5 Hyperion is the God of the contest and a God among the God tiers
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Really depends on you an what content you have left to finish. Also what paths an tier aw an aq map you run. Probably best to be asking an discussing these things with your alliance. Have you got at least 1 5\65 defender ?
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Hyperion
    I would go hyperion or corvus for R5. blade only if you have ss or gr, otherwise he's alright.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion hes the beast on that list plus the most funniest to play with
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    missclicked, my vote for Hype