**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favourite and least favourite champs

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
To play that is, not how cool they are In the films or comics, in the game.

For me:
Favourite= AA or quake I can't decide
Least favourite= nebula (I know how insane she can be but I don't like doing it, so no hate pls ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My favorite is tied between magik and domino and least favorite is groot. Hes just so clunky and slow and has no utility or damage whatsoever
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My favorite is tied between magik and domino and least favorite is groot. Hes just so clunky and slow and has no utility or damage whatsoever

I have magik and she's definitely a blast to play, but domino is avoiding me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Favorites to play = Sentinel, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider. (Hard choice to make so I didn't make it, LOL.)
    Least favorite = Black Panther (both, but not including Killmonger).
    Favorites to play = Sentinel, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider. (Hard choice to make so I didn't make it, LOL.)
    Least favorite = Black Panther (both, but not including Killmonger).

Almost entirely agree, but OG black panther can be pretty cool to play when duped
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My favorites are Sparky and Cap IW, my least favorites are Quake and Hela
    edited December 2018

My favorites are Sparky and Cap IW, my least favorites are Quake and Hela

WHAT??? How dare you speak about quake like that! >:)>:)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Favorites are Domino and Voodoo

Least favorite is HB. Just find him incredibly boring to use and he bring nothing to the table(and of course I keep pulling him)
    Favorites are Domino and Voodoo

Least favorite is HB. Just find him incredibly boring to use and he bring nothing to the table(and of course I keep pulling him)

And now he's a 6* available character ๐Ÿ˜ญ