**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A bunch of us are looking for a new alliance.

So... we ran our alliance for a while and it was good. Built ourselves from the ground up, achieved greatness together. But all good things must come to an end and so many have retired/left. Instead of continuing, we decided to start fresh with new players. So at least 8-10 of us are looking to join an alliance that runs AQ Map 4/4/3, 4/3/2 or 4/3/3 and is also AW focused but not aggressively so. Our current alliance is [P°H°X] Phoenix Force. And it's a package deal. All 10 players or none.

Comments

• Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    We might be able to accommodate. We are War Hulk Warriors (Cajac) my line id is beatlerao. That's pretty much exactly what we do, though we have been running two bg cause we are at 25, but we have some fat to trim and could go to three immediately for this season with you guys.
  • Options
    AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    We might be able to accommodate. We are War Hulk Warriors (Cajac) my line id is beatlerao. That's pretty much exactly what we do, though we have been running two bg cause we are at 25, but we have some fat to trim and could go to three immediately for this season with you guys.

Okay, i'll look you up soon.
  • Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    ok cool, what is the ratings on average of you're players?
  • Options
    AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    ok cool, what is the ratings on average of you're players?

Free to check it out, hence me posting the alliance name. My ign is AprilMoon7. Ranges from 100K to 500K. Some below that but definitely skilled.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Check out Mr Tic Tac in game. We run 4/4/2 currently however that could be updated to 4/4/3 or 4/4/4 with the addition of ye.

We are silver 1 alliance last two seasons, looking to improve on that. We are down to 25 but few will be leaving or kicked to prepare for war seasons.
  • Options
    CeMoCeMo Posts: 7
    We have 10 slots open in our alliance and i think we could be a good fit. I sent an in-game request so we can chat more (Cesar_79)
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    I think our alliance would be a good fit also. [US!MC] God and country.
    We're pretty chill and have taken on a full battle group in the past.
    Check us out!
  • Options
    Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Alliance Recruitment sections so that you can have an easier time finding an alliance. Good luck!
  • Options
    ムししムしし Posts: 52
    We guys can surely accommodate you, with u guys joining our alliance we can surely run map 433... currently we're running map 43... pls do check us out
    [Z] devilz InC.
    pgwlnv3xl3xf.jpg