Cap iw

So when did kabam sneak the capiw nerf in, cause it was 100% chance to nullify unstopable

Comments

  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You are right.

    s9yso2e773l3.png

  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    But, he's right...they've changed it w/o telling.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So I just got told this change is so that his nullify chance can't be reduced by aar.
    No one can reduce it by 9900%.

    It makes sense to me but why they didn't tell us is anyone's guess
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 776 ★★
    its a nerf to make aegon more powerfull lol
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 84
    edited December 2018
    Maybe it is a display glitch. I've always remembered it being 100% chance.
  • This is weird.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 284
    @chunkyb how is your little steve?? If I recall correctly, he ran away??
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 740 ★★
    That’s an oof from me
  • jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @chunkyb how is your little steve?? If I recall correctly, he ran away??

    Still gone. No responses to the signs I put up. Nothing on the news. Stephanie joined the wrestling team at school tho!
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 616 ★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    9900%chance? And you say it’s nerf? Compared to 100% chance?

    In the world of MCOC, 1% is a very BIG deal.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,954 Guardian
    edited December 2018
    KattohS wrote: »
    Karuseus wrote: »
    9900%chance? And you say it’s nerf? Compared to 100% chance?

    In the world of MCOC, 1% is a very BIG deal.

    So what's a 9800% change? a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very BIG deal?

    Edit: anyone looking at this can tell its a display glitch. if they changed him, they increased his chance so his ability accuracy wouldn't be changed.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Edit: anyone looking at this can tell its a display glitch. if they changed him, they increased his chance so his ability accuracy wouldn't be changed.

    I think you're right. This is to try and ensure that it really is a 100% chance, and doesn't get reduced by AAR.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I'm more interested in the other change in wording: "nullify all Unstoppable buffs"

    Does the addition of the word "all" mean that he will nullify passive unstoppables as well? Because he didn't before, which I thought was pretty lame because it is already such a niche ability that it shouldn't also have to make a further distinction between passive and active unstoppable.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m sure it’s just a visual/display bug. Been using him and he’s been nullifying unstoppable without issue.
  • Hulk_77 wrote: »
    I'm more interested in the other change in wording: "nullify all Unstoppable buffs"

    Does the addition of the word "all" mean that he will nullify passive unstoppables as well? Because he didn't before, which I thought was pretty lame because it is already such a niche ability that it shouldn't also have to make a further distinction between passive and active unstoppable.

    The only place "all" is not mentioned, is the spotlight. the before and after pictures both have "all." probably just an error when the spotlight was typed up
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Except that he doesn’t nullify all unstoppables. Brawl for example he does not nullify.
  • Hey there everyone, we went ahead and passed this along to the rest of the team and they were able to confirm that this is just a visual issue, so it is still operating as it is supposed to, as a 100% chance.
Sign In or Register to comment.