**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 2 and Map 5 Alliance Seeks A Few New MembersGold 2/Map 5 alliance needs to replace one player.

Gold 2/Map 5 alliance seeking to fill our team for the new AW season. You must be friendly, responsible, and must communicate. We use Line (Vinicio_o is my ID). You must also be at least 400k in rating and have enough champs (16) at rank 5 (4*) or 3 (5*) to run all aspects of the game. We have low donation amounts. jxytaxgc8k0u.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    We still have a spot available.
  • Options
    What are people looking for exactly? Zero donations? A free ride in a platinum alliance? I’m curious.
  • Options
    Still searching for a few more Summoners.
  • Options
    We have one spot left.
  • Options
    We’re a fun bunch. Come join us.
  • Options
    We’re knowledgeable, helpful, and team players. Come roll with us.
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Find me on line ggodorova I would love to join in game pathseeker
  • Options
    VtotheO wrote: »
    What are people looking for exactly? Zero donations? A free ride in a platinum alliance? I’m curious.

LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    VtotheO wrote: »

Zero fee's means zero map 5/6. Map 5 people want mid to low AW tiers, and map 6 people want higher tiers. You on the other hand don't post your AQ score or AQ tier, which has many concerned. And you say you have, "low donations." What exactly is low? This raises more questions then answers. Also, I don't trust open alliances, means anyone can jump ship. Maybe thats just me though.

I just saw this now since I had recruited someone. But I’ve never thought that as necessary. But since you’re curious, we’re between tiers 22-24 in AQ. And we are usually a closed alliance, so if you have trust issues then that’s on you. I don’t mean to come off harsh, but if you’re not aware, recruiting is difficult. I had to try every avenue.

Low donations means you can rank your champs up and build your team, as well as the alliance because our resources have been stocking up over time. Therefore, we don’t need high donations at this time. I’m sure you can search to see what the average alliance asks for.

Anyway, if someone really is serious about joining, then they have the opportunity to ask any questions like yours prior to joining. I doubt any alliance is interested in handing out rewards. Players need to earn them.