**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Uncollected Night Riders quest

Is this quest supposed to be uncollected or epic difficulty? I have not finished Act 5.2 but i have access to the uncollected content. Just checking before I begin and possibly waste energy if it's going to get locked later

Comments

• ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    if you have access to it. do it............
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It should be locked they haven't announced it being epic or being unlocked for not uncollected for this EQ during the annoucment
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yup. Some of my ally mate are running it now.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »

I suggest you tell them to stop until Kabam addresses this as of now its a bug and using it to gain rewards can be regarded as an Exploit
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »

I suggest you tell them to stop until Kabam addresses this as of now its a bug and using it to gain rewards can be regarded as an Exploit

Indeed. I did that already
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Glad I’m not the only 1 to notice this
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Same
  • Hey All,

This was not intentional. We're working on a fix right now.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    ahh bummer ! Guess I should just get my act together and finish off 5.2 lol
  • Maatttyy wrote: »

Yes! If you're able to do the Uncollected Difficulty level, your first stop should be getting through Act 5 Chapter 2! There are a lot of benefits to becoming Uncollected, including the exclusive difficulty level.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Maatttyy wrote: »

Yes! If you're able to do the Uncollected Difficulty level, your first stop should be getting through Act 5 Chapter 2! There are a lot of benefits to becoming Uncollected, including the exclusive difficulty level.

But uncollected is so much easier than 5.2 so thats not entirely accurate
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Maatttyy wrote: »

Yes... Unfortunately only realized the ever lasting benefits the other day! I was slowly/ easily exploring act 4 between monthly quests. I'll hopefully be able to get it done by next month.. maybe near the end of this one :)