**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Apparently, this champion has a weird interaction with Android devices. I don't know if it is specific to some of them or not, but at least for me something is happening.

At the start of the fight, when both champions are running in to each other, the game is fine. But in the moment the battle actually starts, the game just lags. And I mean, a lot. Enough so that I try to dash forward and pause screen, and only 30 seconds after that the pause screen appears.

This will be an annoying feature in the future, whether it is on arenas, AW or in any quest. I don't know for sure what's causing this issue, but It might be something with his sp2 (mid battle, I pushed him to a sp2, and somewhere around that time the game started lagging again).

Device: Alcatel One Touch 7041X
Android 4.2.2
Both Wi-fi and Cellular Data.
No boosts or anything, and Darkhawk is the champion causing this interaction. Happened in the EQ of course, uncollected Mode.
Can't record a video, and the screenshot would be useless since is just a frozed screen at the start of the fight

MOD UPDATE: ***

Title updated to reflect all devices.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    My problem isnt the shock
    Its the massice lag that follows from just hitting his block and fight start
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Samsung j3 prime
    Wifi
    Same issues
  • Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20
    I am experiencing crazy lag at the beginning of the fight and his null mode with the unblockable hits plus that lag is screwing me over.
  • LJTRLJTR Posts: 4
    Also experiencing the same issue on an asus zenfone 3.5
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Hi everytime i try to fight with Darkhawk in uncollected my device crash🤕
    iGN:JOHNOSA1995
    Ipad mini 2
    Ios 12.1
  • There is extreme lag and crashes when fighting darkhawk in the new event quest. Please fix this soon. My device is an iPhone 6
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    So the boss is fine. But why does th game freeze and crash multiple times when fighting him? Do you test this stuff?
  • 5minmajor5minmajor Posts: 33
    iPhone 6+, game crashed 3 out of 8 times while loading against Darkhawk. When the fight did load, it took around 45 sec only get swamped with lag. Y’all should go work for N. Korea and build the weapons.
  • Device and model : samsung , j700
    Device operating system : Android 6.0.1
    Mobile or WiFi: WiFi
    Installed game version: 21.1.0
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Major lag on Galaxy S9+ vs Night Hawk with any champion
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    Seriously guys can anyone look into this? Give us some feedback... something...
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76

I hear ya, depleted all my revives plus 800 units and still no kill... you’d think they would test this stuff...
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit

Samsung J3 (2016)
    Android 5.1.1
    Game version 21.1 (last updated)
    WiFi and Mobile
    Account: sayan1983
    Extreme lag at the beginning of the fight, whenever darkhawk uses specials, and whenever darkhawk dashes in. Almost completely unplayable as I’m unable to interact, respond, or see what’s happening. Too much going on visually and it just flat out fails. I have Losed more of 400 units to buy revive posion :-(

• LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Shaomi Redmi 5
    Android
    Lags
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

i thought it was my phone i've just fought against him and the game was bugging me for the entire times i tried to fight i couldn't evade at all .

and his unblockable hits doesn't help either so you just run into a fight without control
    against a unblockable champ

-also i've been experiencing this arena lag when i try to start a serie
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing a major lag when hitting darkhawks block and at fight start?

yes man it's crazy he killed everyone in my team in the first 3 hits
  • Sayan2018 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit

Samsung J3 (2016)
    Android 5.1.1
    Game version 21.1 (last updated)
    WiFi and Mobile
    Account: sayan1983
    Extreme lag at the beginning of the fight, whenever darkhawk uses specials, and whenever darkhawk dashes in. Almost completely unplayable as I’m unable to interact, respond, or see what’s happening. Too much going on visually and it just flat out fails. I have Losed more of 400 units to buy revive posion :-(

• VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Good morning people.
    He is Robot type, but when he receives the Shattered Armor Debuff he continues to activate his Buff!
    As far as I know, no Robot with Shattered Armor activates your Buff.
    Congratulations, Kabam.3mxx2f5rlmtj.gif
    Vedisuke wrote: »
    Good morning people.
    He is Robot type, but when he receives the Shattered Armor Debuff he continues to activate his Buff!
    As far as I know, no Robot with Shattered Armor activates your Buff.
    Congratulations, Kabam.3mxx2f5rlmtj.gif

his modes aren't affected by ability accuracy read his abilities
This discussion has been closed.