**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Danger Sense not working?

KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I just completed my first run of this month’s Uncollected quest and Danger Sense did not activate against Juggernaut or Unstoppable Collosus. My team was Blade, Corvus, Hype, Stark, and AA. Can you confirm if it is working correctly?

Update: I’m brain dead today and forgot Ghost Rider. As you were, everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Those arent dimensional beings. They are villains(/mystics). Need GR ( or mep/dorm) for synergy
  • Options
    DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited December 2018
    It is working. Danger Sense doesn’t trigger against anyone other than dimensional beings unless you have Mephisto or Dormammu (for mystics) or Ghost Rider (for villains). So your team would gain him enhanced potency on Danger Sense but only against dimensional beings like Magik, Hood, etc.
  • Options
    KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    Oh my bad... you think I’d know that by now. Sorry, folks. It’s been a long week!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Those arent dimensional beings. They are villains(/mystics). Need GR ( or mep/dorm) for synergy

@Primmer79 ever feel like you are in IT when questions like this come up? "Did you restart it and turn it back on?"
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t think they are dimensional beings, otherwise you need ghost rider synergy for villains. I’m not sure
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

@Primmer79 ever feel like you are in IT when questions like this come up? "Did you restart it and turn it back on?"

only when someone complains about something not showing up in their stash.

"did you restart the game?"

I really have too much time on my hands and too much brain space taken up by this game