**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions about The Champion's clash [and maybe some suggestions on moving past some tough guys]

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
Hello all,

I have a question regarding The Champion's Clash. According to the rewards, one must have at least 80% of the map explored before they are able to receive the "Cream of the crop" title and a 4 star awakening crystal. So far, I've completed 3/4 mini-tiles (100%) except for the last one (I've only completed up to 22% since I managed to finish 1 path but I still have several more to go).

Does anyone know how much more I have to complete in the lightweight section before I'm able to get my title? According to my current progress, it already states that I have 80% exploration so I figured that if I finished one more pathway, it will bump me up to maybe 33% exploration of the the last mini-tile. Is this the case or do I have to finish the entire tile before receiving my title?

Lastly, does anyone have a good set up I should use to get past my opponent's? I don't have many mystics (3 in total and they're all 3 stars) so I can't use those. So far I'm using the following:

4 star Vulture (unlocked)
4 star Electro (locked)
3 star Venom (unlocked)
4 star Red Hulk (locked)
5 star Modok (locked)

Comments

• Options
    That 80% is only showing your current status, you still need to do 100% Explore of Lightweight in order to get that 4* Awakening, Title, etc.
  • Options
    Thanks for your response SummonerNR,

When you beat the lightweight challenge, what level was your characters and which characters did you use?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I'd try a heavier hitter than vulture unless you are using him for power control
  • Options
    He comes in handy when dealing with Mutants. He's by far my strongest member. He's nearly at 4 thousand