**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we banned for a bit of time or we cant play on our profiles again

Ive used a hack in the game I wanted to get some good rewards ive spend 3 years on the game mi last profile got hacked I love the game but I was sad cuz other youtubers spend money for better rewards im an orphan and cant get that money to spend I was active and alit but still cant get good rewards I was lv 60 and mi profile name is "rrosen" please tell me its not permanent bann I want to continue playing the game I wont use hacks any more I didnt know why I was doing that just got jelly of other players :(

Comments

• DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    Not 3 years mi bad started on 2014 December I think :(
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    per·ma·nent·ly
    adverb
    in a way that lasts or remains unchanged indefinitely; for all time.
    Ohh ok then its mi fault and I will not play anymore still had some gret time with this game but no more ...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    You shouldn't have used a hack
    Ive just got jealous nothing else ive spend alot of time in the game but I think its for mi own good nae im going to spend some time with mi girl and no more of the lovely Marvel
  • Kosmo139Kosmo139 Posts: 11
    Kabam nunca usei rack nem algo do tipo minha conta foi banida já fás mas de dois anos q jogo já gastei até dinheiro com esse jogo peço q vc revejam análise bem pq isso pode da até processo repetido nunca usei racher mal consigo terminar o modo Mestre
    Meu nome de usuário e kosmo 139
    Meu email é cosmodelimasantos@gmail.com
    Presiso de uma resposta..
    English dont uderstand you mate
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    it was fun while it lasted just start over and use the hack again but figure out what you did to trigger the hack suspicion and don't do that again like. triple damage. or cannot use specials those hacks are only reserved for kabam's nodes.
    I dont want to play anymore rhe game im done with it ive spend enough time for this game got locked from civilization becouse of it this game isnt fun its sickness
    I had one profile at lv54 someone hacked and sold mi champs and this one lv 60 its alot of time to bild the lv and alot playing no MORE !!!
  • In these somedays, I got greedy and used hack. I was playing since 8 months. I'm really sorry for this i want to play with my same account i was quite better before i used hack mod. ID "princecharlsbgs"
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yea well I wish you best in life
  • Remove all my activities in theses 3 days i want my account back. SORRY kabam
    Feel sorry for you mate they wont do nothing if you are a big money spender sure no problem but if not :D live youre life mait and dont be a zombie like other thats what I will do
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Dragoman wrote: »
    Feel sorry for you mate they wont do nothing if you are a big money spender sure no problem but if not :D live youre life mait and dont be a zombie like other thats what I will do

Yet you were just asking about how long until you can get your account back to play again...
    Ive accepted it naw mate lol
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include this information.

This discussion has been closed.