**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Difficulty in Night Riders Quest [Merged Threads]

StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Wow the event quest is [removed]. The last two maps are ridiculously long and they made darkhawk op on uncollected. Starts off with 2 bars of power and is unblockable till he uses a special so good luck baiting that out.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Trash..two bars to start but the unblockable can be avoided for the most part..it's not being to hit him that the biggest wtf..and his invisibility counter takes forever to go down
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Start with 2 bars.
    Unblockable light and medium (Null mode)
    Autoblock mechanic with parry enabled.
    ^^^Ofcourse that means Stupefy node.
    30% chance to miss in stealth mode
    90% power drain ability failure.
    Regen on SP2

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did I miss anything? This is gonna be fun!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Only took 5 hrs foe the first complaint post.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Seatin wrote: »
    This month is easy af when you know how to play around the bosses

https://youtu.be/TsSPbHCwHTw

Darkhawk: Leave yourself well open, bait SP2 and then Parry 3 Combo or Parry Quick Heavy

Easy game easy life.

If he’s nicked down, he regens. Soo if I knock him down and get damnation with GR, would he not regen, he also wouldn’t gain power either. Soo it seems like that GR is a great option for Darkhawk
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't a fan of these quests, OP. We appreciate feedback nonetheless on all of this. So thank you to you and the others dropping by to give theirs.

Please don’t listen to them. Quest is really easy
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    @Kabam Vydious I get it it's uncollected it's supposed to be hard. But like come on. And the length of it is outrageous.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious I get it it's uncollected it's supposed to be hard. But like come on. And the length of it is outrageous.

Are the quests really that long? Maybe that’s why this month’s EQ is extended an extra week.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Wow the event quest is bs. The last two maps are ridiculously long and they made darkhawk op on uncollected. Starts off with 2 bars of power and is unblockable till he uses a special so good luck baiting that out.
    Are you crazy? Darkhawk is super easy! Sp2 isn’t hard to bait then you let surveillance mode time out then it’s easy life. Sp1 block dmage isn’t too much
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    The only reason this quest is easy is because we can parry DH and hit him whilst stunned. I can only imagine the trouble he'll be on a stun immune node.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just finished a completion run with no items used. I liked the darkhawk fight. Lost GR and Magik getting used to fighting him but it was an easy fight after that.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't a fan of these quests, OP. We appreciate feedback nonetheless on all of this. So thank you to you and the others dropping by to give theirs.

Explain then how to beat dark hawk @Helicopter_dugdugdug
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Are the quests really that long? Maybe that’s why this month’s EQ is extended an extra week.

Christmas break and spending time with family. So it’s extened so people can still get it done after spending some time with family.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Darkhawk: Leave yourself well open, bait SP2 and then Parry 3 Combo or Parry Quick Heavy

Easy game easy life.

When the AI will not throw it’s specials, and controls don’t respond in time to evade, it’s not easy. It’s a joke.

Can't help you with controls not responding but if you aren't blocking he pretty much throws his L2 right away.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Easy game easy life.

When the AI will not throw it’s specials, and controls don’t respond in time to evade, it’s not easy. It’s a joke.

Can't help you with controls not responding but if you aren't blocking he pretty much throws his L2 right away.

And when he doesn't throw it and u get hit u die..
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Lol he’s easy, bait first sp2 parry one hit repeat that until his stealth mode is down. Then play normal and don’t push him to sp2. It’s not really not hard @Vivek_786
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Lol he’s easy, bait first sp2 parry one hit repeat that until his stealth mode is down. Then play normal and don’t push him to sp2. It’s not really not hard @Vivek_786

Even easier with daredevil.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Really he isn’t that difficult compared to previous months. Just bait first special and then parry 3 hit to victory. It’s a little tedious but not hard.

Also in general the bosses of this EQ are far easier than previous monthand can be countered/beaten by any champ.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Why do these threads materialize every EQ?