**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Mastery reset!

Hi there, one fine day when I logged in I had 3 masteries available and I did not know what happened. While checking if I can use them really or it's a defect I tried ranking up some masteries and it worked however on the next day I got a message in the game that they relocated masteries. I can not recover those specific masteries I used and I have to recover all and spend more in order to rank others again. This was due to a defect and I want to request a resolution for the same. Please reset my masteries to how they used to be before the changes were made to relocate the same.

Comments

• Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Has anyone else faced the same? Did anyone else use masteries by mistake?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You do not need to pay the cost to rank up masteries this week, just the usual mastery core costs to unlock masteries. Those 3 mastery points you got back, in case you didn't know, came from the fact that they rearranged the parry mastery and as a result, the parry mastery was reset. So assuming those 3 mastery points came from parry, you are supposed to re-rank up the parry mastery.
  • Options
    fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    They sent an inbox message telling they would send stony cores and reset and relocate the mastery tree. Its always good to check the inbox
  • Options
    I haven't gotten mine back yet. I had to pull other mastery points to get my parry back.
  • Options
    I did not get the message for a day. and by the time I got the message I spent those masteries somewhere else not realizing that those were removed from parry. I thought it was either a defect due to which those masteries were showing there or may be a gift I claimed and forgot!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I have requested @Kabam Miike to help me regarding the same but have not received any response yet! The problem is, under masteries, you can not selectively change a few, you have to recover all masteries even if you want to rotate a couple of it. That means you end-up paying more for reshuffling masteries! This is not a really good user experience anyway.