**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug with thorns node

I think thorns are only at physical contact attacks but it is triggering for all attack like magneto Dr strange attacks and modok heavy attack with stark spidey it trigger some times and some times don't is this a bug I can also record a video if you want

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    As stark spidey heavy attack is projectile ( I think)
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »
    I think thorns are only at physical contact attacks but it is triggering for all attack like magneto Dr strange attacks and modok heavy attack with stark spidey it trigger some times and some times don't is this a bug I can also record a video if you want

This was a big topic of discussion back when they updated champs like Strange and Magneto to have energy-based damage on their normal strikes. Kabam maintained that while the damage is classified as "energy" damage, the champs are still making contact with the enemy, causing thorns damage to come across. The exception to this is Korg's duped ability, which explicitly states that energy-based attacks will not trigger thorns.

As for MODOK, I have no solid answer there. His heavy attack is a large discharge of fire where no contact is made, yet people report it is subject to thorns-style damage (like Electro's Static Shock). This seems like a bug, but I don't recall seeing anyone from Kabam commenting on it.