**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Elektra’s Ability

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
sbvg5sbyl2oc.jpeg

This is jus one example of an immunity mistake. This one fight happened to apply an armor break along side the immunity but it’s not always the case.

Against colossus, she jus got immunity to show for bleed but no armor break. Colossus should have been armor broke but because bleed was trying to apply she didn’t place an armor break.

Let’s fix this.

Also, please add the mid-game activity to Elektra’s functioning abilities.

For an example, Carnage makes the opponent armor broke if they become bleed immune during the fight and if they aren’t under a buff for the immunity he places a bleed, appropriately; against imiw and Emma to name a couple.

I post this before but my post covered multiple angles so it got placed into one category but it should be placed in multiple because it had the depth of multiple sections. It wasn’t jus a request or a suggestion but it exposed a bug and it should be fixed. Jus change elektra’s code to a similar one as Carnage’s in-game ability to change according to element. This game isn’t 2-D for a reason so let’s not stay in 2-D coding.

It’s time to upgrade; especially when she’s added as a 6*.

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited December 2018
    Feedback is welcome
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Two separate events (unlike carnage), the bleed immunity does not gaurantee an armor break it just allows for the possibility of an armor break.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/34121/elektra-armor-break-on-sp1-broken-not-a-bug#latest
    hvqa955k6i1i.jpeg
    edited December 2018
    Okay; that one angle is jus a mis-print then.

She should be able to armor break imiw and Emma given her sp1 but I’ve never had that happen; and that is a bug. (It’s really bad coding but it created a bug because her coding didn’t adapt)

Do you have an answer for this? The answer I heard is about her old programming. Which is another element that I posted that is legit then.

I jus started playing with elektra so I’m not expecting to bring anything new but if it is new then it should be fixed as a 6* champ
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Okay. That one angle is jus a mis-print then.

She should be able to armor break imiw and Emma given her sp1 but I’ve never had that happen.

Do you have an answer for this? The answer I heard is about her old programming. Which is another element that I posted that is legit then.

I jus started playing with elektra so I’m not expecting to bring anything new but if it is new then it should be fixed as a 6* champ

I'm pretty sure she only armour breaks against bleed immune champions as in that Emma and IMIW aren't naturally bleed immune characters but go into bleed immune states.
    edited December 2018
    Are you being serious?

I might as well bring a copy and paste of elektra’s abilities because apparently people love to repeat them. (Those abilities are written way before these new champs who can change state during a fight to bleed immune have been introduced).

The issue is within what you jus said, yes absolutely Elektra only causes bleed against champs who aren’t primarily bleed immune.

The error is when she doesn’t make the cross-over to armor break when they become bleed immune.

I sure do hope Kabam has a better understanding of what I’m saying than some of the comments seem to reflect. Smh

(I think imma need my happy place before this is over)