**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elektra armor break on SP1 broken? [Not A Bug]

MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Elektra should inflicts armor break on her SP1 if the target is bleed immune. Instead, I keep seeing "immune" when the target is hit with SP1, instead of inflicting any armor break. This has happened many times recently.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    It says 70% chance to armor break. So it won't happen all the time.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Is the enemy naturally bleed immune or immunity is via node? Like is it, lets say Ultron or Falcon with an immunity from the node?
    It only works on naturally bleed immunes
  • Options
    They were natually bleed immune champs.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @MegaForceBlue. VibraniumSuit1 is correct; there is only a chance to Armor Break. I just tested this against some bleed immune champs and was able to armor break them, so it looks like it is working. Thanks!
  • Options
    You see Immune because Elektra's SP1 has a chance to inflict Bleed. Since they're Bleed Immune, you see Immune when it tries to bleed them.
  • Options
    Jogo muito maneiro
  • Options
    MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    edited December 2017
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    I've had this happen as well and I think it's a bit of a random bug because it doesn't happen all the time. Yes, it's a chance to armor break so I know it won't always armor break, but if it says "immune", that means it's trying to bleed them right? So doesn't this mean it should be applying the armor break instead right then? But whenever it says "immune", it doesn't apply the armor break and whenever it applies the armor break, it doesn't even say "immune". This makes it seem like it sometimes treats it as if it's simply trying to bleed against bleed immune without the "armor break instead of bleed against bleed immune" mechanic.

exactly what I was thinking. E.g. Starlord SP2 will cause other debuffs when the opponent is immune to bleed. Shouldn't Elektra do the same?

If the bleed and armor break are 2 different possible debuffs from Elektra SP1 and SP2, then it's still a bug since I have NEVER seen it causing both debuffs at the same time, or even doing armor break on a champs that can bleed.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I've had this happen as well and I think it's a bit of a random bug because it doesn't happen all the time. Yes, it's a chance to armor break so I know it won't always armor break, but if it says "immune", that means it's trying to bleed them right? So doesn't this mean it should be applying the armor break instead right then? But whenever it says "immune", it doesn't apply the armor break and whenever it applies the armor break, it doesn't even say "immune". This makes it seem like it sometimes treats it as if it's simply trying to bleed against bleed immune without the "armor break instead of bleed against bleed immune" mechanic.

exactly what I was thinking. E.g. Starlord SP2 will cause other debuffs when the opponent is immune to bleed. Shouldn't Elektra do the same?

If the bleed and armor break are 2 different possible debuffs from Elektra SP1 and SP2, then it's still a bug since I have NEVER seen it causing both debuffs at the same time, or even doing armor break on a champs that can bleed.

One problem here... SL doesn't cause bleed. Ever.
    Shock, Heal block and armor break. That's it.

But I do agree that with Elektra it should never say "immune".
    If a debuff is trying to proc on her specials it should automatically convert.
  • Options
    Stewman wrote: »

One problem here... SL doesn't cause bleed. Ever.
    Shock, Heal block and armor break. That's it.

But I do agree that with Elektra it should never say "immune".
    If a debuff is trying to proc on her specials it should automatically convert.

Sorry my bad....I was trying to say Heal Block actually. I remember Kabam said SL will cause other debuffs when the opponent doesn't have regen ability.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I think a better example is...

X-23 procs Cruelty when the enemy is bleed immune, but no 'immune' message pops up.
  • Options
    Hey all. I guess I did a confusing job trying to explain this before. The "Immune" pop-up you're seeing is because they're Immune to Bleed. Her SP1 also causes Bleed, and since you're fighting a Bleed Immune opponent, you see the Immune pop-up. The immune pop-up has nothing to do with the Armor Break. The Armor Break only has a chance of occurring, so you're not guaranteed to get that debuff when she uses her SP1 on a Bleed Immune enemy. Because this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.