**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crash issues

Zoro_2Zoro_2 Posts: 17
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
[removed by Moderator]
I have issues i play arena everyday but today i play arena and when i complete 6 fights after game will be automatically exit
like stop,crash
so i think it's my handset issue so i restart my handset but i happend again and again so please solve this issue and lag issue too
thank you and this is my favorite game i am very enjoying when i play this game
so please please solve this issue fast
[removed by Moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey Zoro_2, I'm really sorry to hear the game crashed while you were playing in this Arena.

We're always working on new ways to make improvements to the game and resolve issues like instability and crashing. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about these issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template. Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.