New Avengers Trailer Discussion Thread [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    "Just for the record, being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds."
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 728 ★★
    my theory is (spoilers in case i'm too right)
    Only Tony will die in Endgame. Sure people expect Cap to die too but i think he'll just retire and let Bucky or Falcon take up the shield (assuming either of them come back). They wouldn't want to take away from the emotion impact of Tony's (possible) sacrificial death. Maybe he dies saving Peter, serving as an uncle Ben figure of the MCU. Thanos has been in Tony's head since The Battle Of New York. He went into that wormhole expecting to die. Just like he did once before, Tony will sacrifice himself for his friends, family and everyone he holds dear. Proving that at the end of the day, under all that armor both physically and mentally, he has a heart and would do anything for them.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 733 ★★
    Only Tony will die in Endgame. Sure people expect Cap to die too but i think he'll just retire and let Bucky or Falcon take up the shield (assuming either of them come back). They wouldn't want to take away from the emotion impact of Tony's (possible) sacrificial death. Maybe he dies saving Peter, serving as an uncle Ben figure of the MCU. Thanos has been in Tony's head since The Battle Of New York. He went into that wormhole expecting to die. Just like he did once before, Tony will sacrifice himself for his friends, family and everyone he holds dear. Proving that at the end of the day, under all that armor both physically and mentally, he has a heart and would do anything for them.

Falcon will take over as captain America, just like he did in the comics
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 728 ★★
    JayCee wrote: »

Falcon will take over as captain America, just like he did in the comics

Most likely
  • Awesome trailer