**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about MAP 6?

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
It is impossible to finish it without sharing account. Someone is in China another one in The USA other one in Turkey. The timer when we pick Map 6 should be set as 30-45 mins not 60 mins. Otherwise alliances will stop playing Map 6

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is not impossible
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Far from impossible, maybe impossible with the way you have your BGs set up, might be time for your alliance to adjust the BGs if you rely on sharing accounts. BTW you realize what you are admitting to when you post this right? Account sharing, if you have ever completed map 6.
  • Options
    JoeyDJoeyD Posts: 6
    Dude, we do it every week with no sharing and 4 to 5 hours to spare. We have most guys in US, but a couple in Australia, couple in Germany, couple in UK, and one in Hong King. You need to get more organized.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    We recently did map 6 on day 1, It wasn't as hard as I thought, challenging due the degeneration but outside of that is nothing...
  • Options
    MiamiHeatMiamiHeat Posts: 20
    edited July 2017
    I wouldn't say impossible to do map 6 without account sharing. Just many people are going to have to stay up until 3 or 4am to clear their nodes or set alarms to clear their nodes in the middle of the night. That's what I have to do to accomadate my friends who I have been playing with for almost 3 years and mostly in different timezones. Map 6 is absolutely ridiculous without 30 minute timers. This gaming company wants us to dedicate our lives to a mobile to be competitive Lmao!