**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding shocks and incinarate to Hawk Eye

He would have been insane god tear!
What do you think guys?

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Insane god tier, with some shock and incinerate? No. Better maybe but that's about it.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Give him mechanism similar to winter soldier then
    Can be technical and fun to use
  • iLachBrainCellsiLachBrainCells Posts: 20
    edited December 2018
    Ton_Ton wrote: »
    He would have been insane god tear!
    What do you think guys?

This I can agree with, it wouldn’t make him a god tier; but would make him interesting if he wasn’t already :)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Make he sp2 pover luck for 20 sek. And if u fat enuget to get to sp1 or hevry. It wuld refresh the timer and with tha giv Them a heal blok one with a bleed and amroe break one bleed imuns champ.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Hawkeye should have some kind of mode switch just like Winter Soldier. That would be way cool and would suit his character honestly.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Not happy with the 6* Hawkeye you opened eh?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I wish i had a 5* or 6* Hawkeye, he s very underrated and doesnt need a buff at all
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    He has an arrow for everything. Give him a hulkbuster arrow while we are at it lol

He doesn't need a buff though. Mainly because we will more than likely be getting his Avengers Endgame version that is a bit darker
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Yeah, Ronin would be sick, hope he enters the contest, cause i cant stand these Z level characters kabam has been adding, makes me wanna quit
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Suel wrote: »
    Yeah, Ronin would be sick, hope he enters the contest, cause i cant stand these Z level characters kabam has been adding, makes me wanna quit

Same