**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The Collector and Role Reversal

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
Just wondering, does the collector have a class disadvantage against every other class because of this node or not?

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Just wondering, does the collector have a class disadvantage against every other class because of this node or not?

Is this even a thing?
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    the collector has a universal class that beats every other class but there is role reversal node that switches class advantages so..
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    the collector has a universal class that beats every other class but there is role reversal node that switches class advantages so..

Nop don’t work like that’s for him becasse of the class
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I was wondering this as well. So his class overrides role reversal?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Even if it were the case that role reversal would work against the collector, I seriously doubt a difference would be noticed.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    I was wondering this as well. So his class overrides role reversal?

Jeps Kabam words can find it.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I believe he still gets advantage, if I remember right it was like this with summoned symbiotic back in that event, even with role reversal his bleeds did the same damage, so I think he gets the advantage