**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MWM Recruiting

First: A little about me.
I have been playing this game for more than 3 years. My main account prestige is just under 6500. I have a happy comfortable home in a well-organized higher tier alliance and will stay there permanently. OliviaMP11 is my second account and have found that I spend most of my game time on it. My main account is basically UC monthly event quest, Alliance Quest (AQ), and Alliance War (AW).
Second: About this Alliance.
gp5v7tof102w.png
We are a relaxed alliance that has NO Donations, NO event requirements, NO Summoner Advancement (SA) requirements. There are only 3.5 requirements to keep a home here with us and they are: 1) MUST participate in AQ. We are currently at 24 members and have assigned groups running Map 2x5 with 3 groups. We would like to increase the maps in the near future but are in need of a few loyal team members to join us. 2) MUST participate in AW. We currently run 2 groups with a first come first served mindset until we can get to a full 30 family members. We are currently unranked and unbracketed in Tier 16 with a 1.6 multiplier. This NEEDS to change!  3) MUST have Line app, and actually use it occasionally. And for the .5) We would prefer YOU to be rated at 50,000 or higher. No requirement on needing 25 5* at rank 5 or anything like that.
a9o5w0mzoic7.png
gil4vjfxjv7b.png
This alliance has endgame members that are in retirement from the pressures of High tiered alliances, as well as fairly new members learning and growing. Our #1 goal in this alliance is to enjoy playing the game. We as a group are wanting to get better and grow the alliance, but doing so with enjoyment and without stress. If this seems like a fit for you, please reach out-
In game to: OliviaMP11
On line app: JCPer14

Comments

• Just an update for anyone who has stopped by previously, or stopping by now. We have filled up to 30 members. BUT if this alliance still interests you, still reach out to me and we'll see. :)
  • Have 1 spot open if interested.