**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thorns

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
I need some tips for thorns node in uncollected EQ, I have no good ability accuracy reducers except for AA, and half the champs on this path are bleed or poison immune. I just cant seem to be able to get around this. Any tips? PS I don't have any good regen champs either

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    No Ghost Rider? Perhaps an Omega Red? Black Widow, Blade, Mephisto for that Iceman, Sabertooth, idk how Hulk Rags interacts with thorns. Sentinel for the DOT. There’s options, just not optimal ones. Also totally almost forgot Quake, any level will do, she makes it easy
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    No Ghost Rider? Perhaps an Omega Red? Black Widow, Blade, Mephisto for that Iceman, Sabertooth, idk how Hulk Rags interacts with thorns. Sentinel for the DOT. There’s options, just not optimal ones. Also totally almost forgot Quake, any level will do, she makes it easy

no quake no ghost rider no black widow no blade no omega red I have 0 counters to this node lol
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Split the path with arc 9ver load. So its 3 on each..

Then sacrifice champs to thorns

Ill try that, that's smart, thx
    Tyyraww wrote: »
    We don’t trade lives....

???
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    We don’t trade lives....

???

Go watch infinity war.

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    We don’t trade lives....

Unless it’s villain😂
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    We don’t trade lives....

???

Go watch infinity war.

Ive seen it but i obviously don't remember every single line lol
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    AwAkened IWCAP works as well. Just pair with another science and parry to stack weakness debuffs. Quake is a good choice to pair with as she can kill without landing hits.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Don't use Corvus, mine took coldsnap damage against Iceman when his Immunity was active
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I remember the new war map when they were no more thorns yay and like the game is moving past it we want it to be fun and interactive. Then they brought in Korg and in his spotlight it said thorns might conjure up bad memories for some of you or something like that and they laid out the way to play around it.

Now I feel like they just sort of want us to forget about that and find counters so they can reinsert it into the game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Most of the path is blade food at least.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

no quake no ghost rider no black widow no blade no omega red I have 0 counters to this node lol

I mean, me too, expect I have ghost rider, it’s going to be a painful road...one of lots of waiting and hitting and waiting and hitting
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Most of the path is blade food at least.

Question is do I need the gr synergy? I don’t have a ghost rider for my blade
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes, you do, but a 3* would do

Honestly, if you have no counter to thorns, you have no business in Uncollected for the 100%. It is designed for summoners who have been in the game long enough to have a varied high-end roster (not me, btw). There are so many options.
    edited December 2018
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    Yes, you do, but a 3* would do

Honestly, if you have no counter to thorns, you have no business in Uncollected for the 100%. It is designed for summoners who have been in the game long enough to have a varied high-end roster (not me, btw). There are so many options.

I kid you not, not even a 3* gr. He’s one of the only 3/4/5* I don’t have. Makes me super mad he’s avoided me so so long
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    used hype for Ghulk, SS for iceman, blade/gr for juggs/MDK/GR and LC for MS.

a stacked quake will work as well. I split the arc overload path,so 3 fights in thorns, 3 fights in arc overload.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Blade works but takes a lot of damage when he doesn’t control the ability. Against modok I launched a special 2 went from 85% to 72% after the final gun shot lol.