Options

Two looking for active alliance

https://imgur.com/a/R2ILbh4

My bro and myself are in a casual alliance, carry most of the weight and are looking for a change.

We both use line.

His rating is higher than mine due to his playing longer but we both grind arenas, excellent AQ & AW attackers and ready for map 5 AQ.

HMU ingame or line ID@AdonisMonstah

Comments

• Options
    I have the perfect alliance for you. We play mix of map 5s and 4s. Gold 2 alliance. Let's talk more. I have added you as friend in game or contact me on Line callmepsycho
  • Options
    UGAUPUGAUP Posts: 9
    Awesome! Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    @UGAUP
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill/retirement but active 5.0 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 6.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW twice a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members. There aren’t any assigned paths in AW, but you can announce the path you’re taking in LINE.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    5,021,140 (5.0 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,127 AW Rating – Tier 13 – 1,025,264 points – Rank 420

a9stde0fug9q.jpg
    diruzk6ivds4.jpg
    w1xd0v1tfypm.jpg
    xv7whhyoasb6.jpg
    zsn2t83s1j9v.jpg
    dai6q0ogln7h.jpg
  • Options
    AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi are you still looking?
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    Are you still looking? we are silver 1, do map 4 and 3. Lower rated than your current alliance. I notice you have Irish in your name. We are an Irish Alliance with many of of members from Ireland and UK. Also from Asia and US
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    May have something you’re interested in but can’t find you on line app my ID is Drenlin if you haven’t found an ally yet
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    @UGAUP
    If you and your brother are still looking for an alliance, I've sent you both invites and friend requests in-game as I couldn't find you on LINE. We have four spots open.
    Our updated stats are as follows: 5,210,328 (5.2 MIL) – AW: Bronze 1 – 1,046 AW Rating – Tier 14 – 211,420 points – Rank 313