**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My ac got banned

Don't know.. Whats wrong with u kabam.. I did nothing wrong.. Never used any mod apk.. But I got banned... What is my fault.. Invested so much money in this game.. Now I want my money backus.v-6x5b5vtsvbfb.png
cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/ur/9w9qvh6nyl89.png

Comments

• KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Half of that got cancel. Lol
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    And this proves you not only cheated but you purchased units as well which doesn't prove you're not a cheater
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Don't know.. Whats wrong with u kabam.. I did nothing wrong.. Never used any mod apk.. But I got banned... What is my fault.. Invested so much money in this game.. Now I want my money backus.v-6x5b5vtsvbfb.png

Got banned because you're a noob
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

Got banned because you're a noob

Lol
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Ajay. Use support ticket
    Or wait for kabam responce. If u really honest and it was kabam's fault they will fix it. Hail true justice.
  • LeftTurnAlbqrqeLeftTurnAlbqrqe Posts: 77
    Apparently this person either wasn't around or doesn't remember the Great 12.0 Nerfing because seeking refunds also get you banned. (Depending on country). When the boycott happened and many players requested refunds through Apple & Google, they got banned for that.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Easy solution really, Don't cheat next time and it won't happen
    Create another account and start playing honestly again.
  • ArjunArjun Posts: 5
    Cheaters will be banned, ajay
  • But I m not cheater
  • I had shared my ac with my Ally officers ROTI KAPDA AND GAME.. Don't know what they did with my ac.. 3 officers of my ally also banned
    edited July 2017
    Ajay go support may b due to many different occassion u cancelled the payment and that was detected inauspicious server. Machine or server can do mistake. So go support to reevaluate uor account.
    That is uor fault that u shared.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Case closed, good fight good night.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Goodbye Ajay, I won't miss you
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    im gonna miss my 5* magik welp goodbye MCOC i had a blast with amazing champs maybe if you made things fair i would of never hacked. I never cheated #TheGoodTimes #AJAYGOTBANNED

LOL. Love the contradiction.
  • ArjunArjun Posts: 5
    Ajay what the hell are you talking, you were the worst player in RKG, no doubt in that, you cheated sayed there, now you are trying to be good.
  • Arjun wrote: »
    Ajay what the hell are you talking, you were the worst player in RKG, no doubt in that, you cheated sayed there, now you are trying to be good.

Ohh... Chutiye tere ko khelna t9 aata h kya
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    im gonna miss my 5* magik welp goodbye MCOC i had a blast with amazing champs maybe if you made things fair i would of never hacked. I never cheated #TheGoodTimes #AJAYGOTBANNED

Bru, you literally said you cheated two posts before. It's so funny reading those posts.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I had shared my ac with my Ally officers ROTI KAPDA AND GAME.. Don't know what they did with my ac.. 3 officers of my ally also banned

And that's the reason
  • Zapp wrote: »

Bru, you literally said you cheated two posts before. It's so funny reading those posts.

When I said it
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I had shared my ac with my Ally officers ROTI KAPDA AND GAME.. Don't know what they did with my ac.. 3 officers of my ally also banned

This is where you said you cheated.
  • DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    edited July 2017
    Forget the game/prison,and live youre life dont bother for a game dont be a prisoner,BE FREE!!!
    Sorry for bad english :)
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    Maybe go get mad at those 3 guys from your alliance that you shared your account with and who were also banned. It sounds like they might owe you money.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    No one in my alliance got banned. We don't cheat.
  • But I m not cheater

Where have I heard this before?

• HerediusHeredius Posts: 29

Talk to one of these 3 officers.
This discussion has been closed.