**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Darkhawk Uncolleted Freeze

Every single time I get into a fight with Darkhawk my phone will freeze at some point, either my dash back doesn’t work or my light attack doesn’t work or my champ won’t be able to move at all for a split second. I just spent over 8 revives & 1 team revive trying to get Darkhawk down but with that particular fight always freezing at some point it’s nearly impossible to finish the fight. I’ve gotten Darkhawk down in master mode on all paths but in UC the fight freezes for like 2 seconds & that’s all it takes for him to KO you. We already had a terrible fight with a bugged Aegon last month yet they gave us some terrible rewards yet here we are again with another bugged UC fight, I’m not even asking for the Darkhawk fight to be toned down but work on that freeze every single time you fight him, all fights go perfectly normal but Darkhawk, makes me think Kabam did this intentionally. A lot of people in my alliance have complained about the freeze in chat & I'm sure we are not alone. I’m very disappointed

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Hey Dipsey, there's already an active discussion HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forums tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.