**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

a hacker had hacked my account and completed my LOL and u had banned my account permanently

i havent use any third party app in my device . A hacker had hacked my account and might have completed lol in my account. I didnt knew when he had completed the lol from my account i came to know when i open my account the next day i saw that my lol was completed but i havent done anything wrong . So this is the humble request to you that please unban my marvel contest of champions account ... my game id is :- kaifi10 and the email of kabam account is - murghoobkaifi@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU !

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Nice try
  • Kaifi10Kaifi10 Posts: 2
    sorry mate but i am telling truth ..
  • LitvinLitvin Posts: 5
    hahahahahaha
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    And you know what my pet dog modded my account and explored act 5.2 without dying even once and being a good pal he is he gave me all the rewards
  • hahaha what a dork =D
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    You forgot to list your account password.

As well as your current address, date of birth, mother's maiden name....
  • YtLeeYtLee Posts: 6
    edited July 2017
    Wonder why the hacker don't hack your bank account and leave you $100mil
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    None can hack it unless someone know uor password. So either u leak uor account info or u r not telling truth. If u r lieing then u will never get justice or sympathy but if u leaked uor info u get sympathy not justice.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    YtLee wrote: »
    Wonder why the hacker don't hack your bank account and leave you $100mil

It is on his to-do list but LOL takes top priority. Always.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Lol who's the hacker?Is he your best friend?
  • aryaintardisaryaintardis Posts: 28
    edited July 2017
    This happened to a friend a few months ago. He got phished and some person bought his account from the phisher (got scammed obv.) the buyer person completed LOL. My friend contacted Kabam immediately when he realised the LOL progress after recovering the account so they reset his progress and he didn't get banned today. So stop trying to fool people even if what you said is true you should have come clean before getting banned.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    edited July 2017
  • EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Posts: 18
    LMFAOO That`s like saying someone broke into your home and left a flatscreen TV for you lmfaoo.. Someone hacked your account and did LOL for you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahah
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Maybe there is some crazy account hacking Santa passing out 100% LoL to all of the good boys and girls!

Glad I don't eat my vegetables and cuss like a sailor! :)
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Even if it was true don't you think you should immediately have said something? Did you change your password after the it happened? Cause if you did not Kabam would know.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    A hacker hacked my bank account and deposited $10 million $$$$ , now what to do , the next day I woke up and checked my account, I was surprised......lol hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    "Oh no! A hacker HACKED my account and COMPLETED LOL. dur........"
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    what a wonderful time to be on the forums
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Omg someone broke into my house cleaned it and put a new tv in there and new furniture so I feel ya bro, it's so wrong to be punished for something you didn't do. When my gf came home I told her what happened and she and I agreed we got the top cop on the job to try and find the scoundrel that cleaned, bought, and generally improved our standard of living. We were appalled when the police just hung up on us. Like I said I feel your pain and I'm looking to forward to helping you find this awful person and get him to answer for his crimes!!!!! Oh ps he also left a couple million doallrs in our bank acct and he didn't leave a name so we can't return it, isn't that even worse?
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    You know that saying life is like a box of chocolates? Well your box is empty. Good bye :)
  • Hey all,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.