**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Just wondering what the feedback is on what people have pulled. In terms of the Daily Crystal, anyone pull a 4*? For the Grandmaster Login Crystal, anyone pull a 5*? Obviously, the odds are there. I'm just putting my ear to the ground to see how often they occur. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    4* from daily, yes, 3. But not in a few months. No 5* from a GMC, though.

I've been uncollected nearly a year, so 24-25 gmc's, probably about 330 dailies.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Its RNG, so anecdotal stories won't tell you much. The crystals have the odds in their info; that will tell you what you need to get an idea what your chances look like.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been uncollected almost as long as uncollected has been a thing, I've pulled 1 4* champ
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    First gmc was 4* KK. Since then zero. Since about February.
  • Options
    Its RNG, so anecdotal stories won't tell you much. The crystals have the odds in their info; that will tell you what you need to get an idea what your chances look like.

Perhaps, but it's RNG. It's always hit-or-miss. I can get a good sense of the frequency from feedback.
  • Options
    djr17 wrote: »
    4* from daily, yes, 3. But not in a few months. No 5* from a GMC, though.

I've been uncollected nearly a year, so 24-25 gmc's, probably about 330 dailies.

Nice.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Just wondering what the feedback is on what people have pulled. In terms of the Daily Crystal, anyone pull a 4*? For the Grandmaster Login Crystal, anyone pull a 5*? Obviously, the odds are there. I'm just putting my ear to the ground to see how often they occur. Thanks.

Ive pulled 8 4* from dailys. Also 3600 t2a a few times too. Mostly pots and t4b shards.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I've pulled 1 4* from the daily. Got 2 5*s from the free GMC (OG Cap and Black Panther). Have not gotten any 4* or 5* for quite a while though.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Ive pulled 8 4* from dailys. Also 3600 t2a a few times too. Mostly pots and t4b shards.

I've gotten 1800 T2A Shards twice. No 4* yet. Good job.
    I'm not really debating the odds, I'm just getting a feel for what to expect. Odds on paper, as we know, don't really give a feel. If it's 1%, it's not always 1 in 100.
  • Options
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    I've pulled 1 4* from the daily. Got 2 5*s from the free GMC (OG Cap and Black Panther). Have not gotten any 4* or 5* for quite a while though.

Nice.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got one 5* from a GMC from the calendar once upon a time ago. It was Falcon.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I got one 5* from a GMC from the calendar once upon a time ago. It was Falcon.

"The Other Blade" XD
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I've gotten 1800 T2A Shards twice. No 4* yet. Good job.
    I'm not really debating the odds, I'm just getting a feel for what to expect. Odds on paper, as we know, don't really give a feel. If it's 1%, it's not always 1 in 100.

It's low. Really low.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited December 2018

As long as these uncollected crystals been out i pulled a 4* Daredevil and Quake And the Grandmaster crystal only one 5* winter soldier....So its not often AT ALL...but Possible
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I've been UC since it started. I have never gotten a 4* from a daily; not that I'm complaining... I would much rather the t4b and t2a shards I habitually get.

I've gotten a few 4*s from the GMC... never a 5*, though.
  • Options
    JDunk2291 wrote: »

As long as these uncollected crystals been out i pulled a 4* Daredevil and Quake And the Grandmaster crystal only one 5* winter soldier....So its not often AT ALL...but Possible

Nice.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Super rare is the gist. Lol.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ive been uncollected since it released and ive gotten a 4* from uncollected daily twice.

Ive pulled t2a shards multiple times, which I prefer.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Perhaps, but it's RNG. It's always hit-or-miss. I can get a good sense of the frequency from feedback.

I guess they never miss huh?

I’ll show myself out...
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Never pulled a 4* from dailies, only gotten t2A once, one 4* from GMC uncollected since early May of this year
  • Options
    wraith1a wrote: »
    I’ve pulled two 5* from the daily gmc. Gwenpool from the skill and x23 from the mutant. I’ve probably bought about 10 altogether.

Great pulls.