**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feedback

Hey guys! I have heard that the game gets pretty hard after your first 60 days of the game. I think that the game should be easy for the first 60 days so that the first 60 day folks can get stronger and prepare to face the rest of the MCOC gaming world. There are many complaints by these new folks that their luck is real bad when it comes to crystals and to be honest, I don’t get anything great when it comes to crystals either. Please try to make this easier for the new folks.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Rabbid_TurkeyAASD1 after 60 days you are no longer in the lower bracket for arena, which means you can't get 4*s from arena on the cheap. The game itself doesn't get any harder. And there are complains from new folks and vets alike about crystal luck lol. The game is easier for new players to advance than it has ever been.

Cheers
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Nowadays, new players basically get handed 4* champs. Seemed like I had been playing for 8-12 months before I got my first one.