**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account sharing with brother

My brother play for.me some time away and aw only when I am not around it busy in studies...exams...so is this the reason I will be ban soon...if yes than it's a worst thing kabam ever made...thanks kabam...I am done here btw my I m indian and my brother live in India in different stake due to employment...@Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto @Kabam Iko @Kabamdddd

Comments

• Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Well, yes u should get banned
  • Options
    Kabam doesn't know/care who's playing, ur brother, ur sister or whoever u gave the account to, it's called account sharing and u will get banned
  • Options
    ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Not true, this es exactly what account sharing means. And yes you might get banned for it, but it's unlikely.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    And also they say this account sharing against tos bcaz some ppl blame kabam that my champ missing, item missing etc. So if u share uor account with uor friend brother sister kid there is a possible to that happen. So it is uor responsibility to keep uor account safe unless u miss something due server error.
  • Options
    #thesoura shut up u noob
  • Options
    Hazem i m not noob. I m universal truth.
  • Options
    Okey universal truth. the TOS says if u give ur account to anyone that would help u with anything that's called account sharing, read it first b4 u talk ****
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hazem. Calm down. There is also saying dont disrespect others. Anyway "the sun rises in the east" it does not mean rises up from sleep or something. Try to understand the real meaning.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Hazem wrote: »
    Okey universal truth. the TOS says if u give ur account to anyone that would help u with anything that's called account sharing, read it first b4 u talk ****

Kabam mods have said that 2 people playing the same account on the same device is not against tos would pull u' a quote bot that was like 10 same threads asking this question I ago
  • Options
    he said he lives far away from his brother, they're not playing on the same device obviously
  • Options
    He said when he go away for study his brother play.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    he said he lives far away from his brother, they're not playing on the same device obviously

That would actually be acount sharing then
  • Options
    "my brother live in India in different state due to employment"...read well
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Ok. I m not debating.
  • Options
    noobs..
  • Options
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    No.

Having someone else play for u from anther device would be account sharing how do u think kabam can tell the difference between a account that got payed to do content vs a account that didnt?
  • Options
    "my brother live in India in different state due to employment"...read well
    calm down on that agressive no need for it I made a mistake we all do
  • Options
    that's my point #sirnoob
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    As i said earlier.That is not account sharing. Account sharing means if u pay some website to play for u. Kabam say it against tos bcaz u r not paying kabam for harder content but u r paying some other. Playing with uor brother kids friends is not crime. Chill. Good luck. And dont say these to public bcaz many ppl dont understand inner meaning of account sharing. And also kabam made this account sharing against tos bcaz some ppl blame kabam that my champ missing, item missing etc. So if u share uor account with uor friend brother sister kid there is a possible to that happen. So it is uor responsibility to keep uor account safe unless u miss something due to server error. Have fun.
  • Options
    As i said earlier.That is not account sharing. Account sharing means if u pay some website to play for u. Kabam say it against tos bcaz u r not paying kabam for harder content but u r paying some other. Playing with uor brother kids friends is not crime. Chill. Good luck. And dont say these to public bcaz many ppl dont understand inner meaning of account sharing. And also they say this account sharing against tos bcaz some ppl blame kabam that my champ missing, item missing etc. So if u share uor account with uor friend brother sister kid there is a possible to that happen. So it is uor responsibility to keep uor account safe unless u miss something due to server error. Have fun.

How does Kabamed tell the diffenice between someone who payed another user to beat X content vs someone who did it for free?
  • Options
    get lost noob
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    No.

Having someone else play for u from anther device would be account sharing how do u think kabam can tell the difference between a account that got payed to do content vs a account that didnt?

I dont know. And even i knew i would not say it publicly. Bcaz that will alert cheaters. But i have some guesses that i wont share here so that kabam team bcome angry on me.
  • Options
    Please only log into the account that you personally created and own. Do not share your log in credentials with others. If you're doing this, you're safe. If two people are playing on the same account, they're violating the Terms of Service.

Since this isn't up for debate, this thread is now closed. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.