**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New map6

How many of you are happy with new map6?
Does map6 requires skills anymore ?
In my opinion it’s a no anymore.

Blade Can hardly solo the mephisto which makes like a nerfed guy with just a single node they put on mephisto.
You have Korg in section 1 where his thorn sucks your health a lot on day 1.

And you find domino who would give you a damage of 450 plus per tic for each critic failure. It’s simply throughout the fight she puts critic failure which is why you die.
Then you have so many imiw Mebbe not as many Corvus you team got to deal with.

Then you have Kill-monger who just killed me rank 5 stark spidey with just 7 hits of mine I did when he had reverberations and I self suicide.
In section 3 he awaits with 200% Power gain. I wonder how someone would deal him.

Magik on caltrops is another joke. You can find so many jokes in new map6 and also you can over come easily but just keep your wallet open.

Map6 was for skilled players before but now it’s a new source of income from WHALES ...

Goodluck

Comments

• Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    My r5 stark spidey died to Killmonger just with reverberation. Out of 37 hits only 7 hits accounts for reverberation
  • Options
    Screenshotjyui7p0jc5dy.png
  • Options
    Please do make changes in AQ because aq is uncapped now. You are going to introduce Map7 for higher tier. So please make map6 a playable content. Better make domino Kill monger unduped. Is just an idea. Also remove those thorn out going nodes. We must be able to clear map with linked node because what if someone in the team member goes missing? Or if he passed away? Should we wait for him ?
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Riza_20 wrote: »
    My r5 stark spidey died to Killmonger just with reverberation. Out of 37 hits only 7 hits accounts for reverberation

Don't hit him when he has reverb then, simple. Another option is to bring an armor break champ. These new nodes an champs require us to use different champs.
  • Options
    lhu82ybyyutz.png
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Liking the increased AQ difficulty. If Kabam finally starts to enforce account sharing violations for AQ that would mean AQ's competitive ranked rewards would mean more than AW Seasons' competitive ranked rewards. I don't think anyone saw that coming.
  • Options
    BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    also i don't understand the huge PI increase. fighting 25-27k champs on day 1 ain't right
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Well keep in mind map6 when it first came out wasn't meant to be done every day due to both donations and well supposed to be harder. To start few did it more than couple times per week -> took awhile before most even dipped their toes into it. As rosters grew stronger and post some of the v12.0 changes which made map6 much easier, map6 constraints became 1) can you afford donations and 2) do you have people who can check in enough despite work etc to keep moving -> item usage was more if you were having an off day. I had to stop doing map6 due to item 2) (time constraints) but happy to see they seemingly did a refresh to bring back some challenge to the map. If my schedule lightens up may try jumping back in at times to give it a whirl.

Still wish sooner or later they would address the energy constraints of map6-7. I play a lot but I do have a job so certain windows in the day I just can't play which prevents me from participating in stuff like that. It never made sense to me that while over the course of 24 hours I may play more than a lot who do map6 but I am restricted from that because I lack the flexibility to check in several times throughout the day.
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I like some changes, but will say knowing they had plans to introduce a map 7, it seems they have over shot with this update. Some of the champs and nodes are just crazy damage even on blocked hits. The introduction on the additional buffs to noded tiles is just insane. You now have thorns and degen on almost every tile that is linked. With hour timers it is a struggle. I can’t even imagine what day 4 and 5 will look like. They could dial back a lot of the pi and buffs buy 20 percent and the update of champs would have been a big enough adjustment.

My biggest complaint was map 6 was becoming a solid way for many of us to gain valuable t2a resources while not taking part in the **** storm that is alliance wars. Now it looks like they want to reduce that even more. Like the update but would really like to see them dial it back. I think come day 4 and 5 you’ll see way more people saying the same thing.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm sure it felt harder than it will after we adjust a little, but I do think it was a bit much for the same rewards.
  • Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★

ki9vvijs6iuy.png

@Kabam Vydious just to change tag, this is a test run on thorns GG, section one, 16 hits in. 48% thorn damage in 16 hits along GG passive regen decreasing my dmg by 70%.

I would like to know the thought process of making this node with this champion change other than “here we will force people to use blade and atill lose hp”.

As comparison, i did lose 44% hp on blade in the full fight, so still inavoidable dmg even using the best counter.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    ki9vvijs6iuy.png

@Kabam Vydious just to change tag, this is a test run on thorns GG, section one, 16 hits in. 48% thorn damage in 16 hits along GG passive regen decreasing my dmg by 70%.

I would like to know the thought process of making this node with this champion change other than “here we will force people to use blade and atill lose hp”.

As comparison, i did lose 44% hp on blade in the full fight, so still inavoidable dmg even using the best counter.

How is blade the best counter? I'd argue against GG any of
    AA, Yondu, Guillotine or void would be a better counter all of them can stop/reverse GG healing and can have DoT effects do most of the damage which would minimize how much damage Thorns does
  • Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    ki9vvijs6iuy.png

How is blade the best counter? I'd argue against GG any of
    AA, Yondu, Guillotine or void would be a better counter all of them can stop/reverse GG healing and can have DoT effects do most of the damage which would minimize how much damage Thorns does

Aa needs to land a neurotoxin so it s rng based. We had some tests with him and it still took 35-50% hp loss before voiding his heal and thorns.
    Guillottine will die.
    Yondu will take less dmg but still suffer thorns
    Void will take thorns regardless, just gonna reverse heal, and only 33% chanche for it to be early on anyways.

Thats a first reason.

Second reason is you have 3 paths to run with unavoidable dmg on almost the whole map. Fact danger sense mitigates thorns and Blade can heal makes him absolutely the best choiche for GG.

Unless you are someone not having problems popping 10 items each aq.

The day im spending glory or units to heal champs in aq is the day this game is dead to me, id rather quit than follow their milking.

Besides, anything can be good if you dont have any issue healing up after lmao.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Can not say much do u guys hav patrfiy it can help to
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Honestly l found it fine, I ran paths 4-4-2 and brought a second rate team as I wanted to do some variant ( I was using r4 unduped cap r4 unduped lc and r4 unduped venom) non of which are known as top tier aq champs, I managed to clear all of my paths easily and finish the last 40% of a Mephisto fairly easily wth lc, and I was fine until the poison nodes where I didn’t have b immune, yes it’s harder, but an extra 50% t2a is a big boost, imo the difficult to rewards increase was a good trade
  • Options
    ki9vvijs6iuy.png

If you lost 44% health with blade, you’re doing it wrong. I made it through that fight with 85% health left on blade. GG is an easier fight than iron man was.

• Options
    @Vale84 Did you try using Doctor Voodoo for that Green Goblin fight? Voodoo's regen heals thorns damage until he's able to reduce thorns accuracy by 50% with odd combo special attacks and Voodoo's power burn likely counters thorns since that's the case when he fights Korg. By the way 3/45 Quake wrecks Chapter 3 Variant Electro in case you were still struggling with that fight.
  • Options
    Disregard my above comment, Doctor Voodoo's power burn doesn't counter thorns in Map 6. Furthermore Voodoo's 50% ability accuracy reduction barely affected the damage he took from thorns. Back to the drawing board.