**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for new alliance members

Hi,
I’m looking for friendly alliance members. We do quest And war regularly. No compulsion on joining war or quest nothing to donate. Feel free to ping me if interested to join .
Nixson~2

Comments

• Options
    NixsonNixson Posts: 18
    Still looking 😁
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Hello can I join? Is your alliance is in gold or silver?tozle0pe2r04.jpg
  • Options
    3 silver looking for active players to move up the ladder I can put u as officer looking at ur profile
  • Options
    NINJANIKI12NINJANIKI12 Posts: 23
    can I join I have five 4* and about to get my first 5*
    I'm really active
  • Options
    u can checknout my alliance search for my name Nixson~2 alliance Nix ... if u feel ur add me as friend and I will send u invite
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    will you accept me
  • Options
    Yes I will accept you don’t worry I’m rebuilding my alliance . U just need to be active in war and quest
  • Options
    @Sairam44 if ur interested ur welcome to join but ur at quite high level maybe u may opt and higher alliance in gold or high sliver. Add me as friend if ur still interested and I will send u invite
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    gnvgeq43yvxy.jpeg
    Still looking for people to manage battlefield second map both quest and war
  • Options
    Still looking for strong players to run second war and quest room
  • Options
    JaSDJaSD Posts: 1
    Hi!

Our team is looking for new alliance member. We are a small hungarian alliance, with 3 menbers (team rating is about 10k each). If you are interested search for [PIAs] PIAshock alliance.

Feel free to join us!

Thanks,
    JASD
  • Options
    Hi jasd I’m looking for members for my alliance not looking for alliance to join
  • Options
    We are silver 1 now growing constantly. We are still looking for some solid players to sustain the silver1 and enter gold . Officer position can also be considered if you are committed to quest and war .
  • Options
    Still Looking for members with 5/5 heros active for war and quest and open to use line app