**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

master AI vs uncollected AI

Master AI is harder to fight than uncollected AI. First it's super stingy with special and intercepts way too much. Pls fix this kabam

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    People keep saying this. I don't get it. You only get intercepted if you fight in a way that gets you intercepted and I don't have trouble baiting specials in master. People need to post videos showing the problem.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I'm having trouble baiting specials in Halls of fortune. They don't seems to activate any specials, not even sp3. Not that it's needed to get through it. But I've been noticing baiting works in other quests while it doesn't work there.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    People keep saying this. I don't get it. You only get intercepted if you fight in a way that gets you intercepted and I don't have trouble baiting specials in master. People need to post videos showing the problem.

The timings are most definitely different in Master than in UC.
  • Options
    I haven’t noticed a difference in either. I jus wait and parry.. if they throw it, great. If they don’t, imma jus parry again lol

With Darkhawk, I’ve had 2 times I think where he didn’t throw a special 2 and he nailed me.. It wasn’t a glitch tho..
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    1xdkdkbyfbw4.jpg