**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The real truth about this game

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
I dont know if its just me, but I really do enjoy playing this game and advancing my characters. I followed many YouTube videos in this game to get better and things changed drastically. What I do wish Kabam would do is just take care of the things that should be automatic. 1. If you had an offer/deal a year ago for a certain holiday you should probably make it better. You did for black Friday but did not for the anniversary. 2. Make gold more readily available. Dont claim to have all these great champs and give no resources to rank them up. 3. AW is a complete money grab. It takes far too much to revive champs and if you mess up it impacts your whole alliance for the entire season. 4. Trash champs have no business being in crystals that take months to acquire. For most people, it takes 3-4 months to get a 6 star crystal. To pull a deadpool x force is just heartbreaking and useless for end game players

I just want this game to be living up to its potential. I love playing it but there are just some things that need fixing. Hopefully some things will change.

Comments