**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Truly “Cold Blooded”

09msfdptzq5m.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Got ABomb too. Very, very happy.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Not me but an ally mate. I can feel his pain

eqdbxhlgz1cr.jpeg
  • Options
    zilh5cebcvbn.jpeg

Talk about 2 ends of the spectrum....
  • Options
    So they are a rip off Then? Gee what a shocker, glad i didnt bother 😂😂😂
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Champs like Groot and Colossus (and similar) have no business to be in paying crystals. I am not one of those who complain frequently in the forums, but this one issue is unacceptable and has kept me away from spending my money on this "deal".

Completely agree. When I saw Emma, Iceman and Korg in there, I was about to click through to buy it, but then I realized I had a significant chance (like a 30 percent chance I think) of getting Colossus, Groot or King Groot, I decided not to spend the money. Honestly if only Colossus was removed I would have bought one, but I am not spending god money on the chance of getting him -- again. Sorry, Kabam. Try harder.

Agree with you both. I get no crystal is going to contain only top tier champs but Colossus and Groot are like the zero and double zero on the roulette wheel just with a higher probability .
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    On those deals, look at the worst possible scenario, if it's still worth it to you, go for it.
  • Options
    Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    ircxggmjhcam.jpeg

Common theme
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    Not me but an ally mate. I can feel his pain

eqdbxhlgz1cr.jpeg

Oh god my eyes
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Looks like everyone is getting the “cold shoulder” from these deals huh. Glad I ain’t the only one