**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 4 options for power control

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I need a decent power control champion to take to 4/55 and right now my only 2 options are Hawkeye or Dormammu.
Both are not awakened, I have a 5* mystic gem but I really want to save that for Magik, Voodoo or Sym Supreme

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Dorm is not worth a gem imo. His power control is good but hits very soft. He is definitely a better power control champ than Hawkeye an has the added benefit of MD
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Red Skull is a power control champ as well but not 4/55 worthy in my opinion
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    If you can hold it, don't use the Gem. Game team is still looking at Dormammu's performance after the recent Mystic Dispersion changes.
  • AMEDAOUSAMEDAOUS Posts: 4
    Hawk eye is so underrated , his special one is Insane, I would do Hawkeye, everyone I know who has him ranked up to 3 and 4 love him, everyone says he is a great last chance fighter to have on your team, he never fails, just evade , and spam that special 1.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm not using the gem, the real question is which to rank 4 out of the 2?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I say dorm...power drain and power lock along with immunity...gives more than Hawkeye
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Play around with both an test to see who suits you more
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Dorm needs a bit work, MM till special 2 to power lock (expert player).
    Hawkeye is 40% drain on special 1 (noob player).

:D
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    Id wait for magik, if you must then HE over dorms
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    HE anyday