**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which item expiry is correct? Mail one or item overflow?

So I am trying to hold on to my gifting items as long as possible. I've got the gifting mail saying I've got 30 days to claim the item. But when Iook in the rewards sections of claimable items catalysts etc, it says I have less than a week!

Which is correct? Are they both correct? So even if it drops out of claimable item s in reward section it will still be accessible in my mail? Or only one is correct? If so which one... zs7r7jlzxx51.png
0le611yxih44.png

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Overflow, at least I think
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Thanks, and oh damn lol. At least once I click on it, it'll move from reward overflow into item overflow. That should give me a bit more time lol
    It was mainly some team revives I was hoarding, not these crystals in particular.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Why don't you just claim it. It will be in your crystal section for ever until you open it
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Why don't you just claim it. It will be in your crystal section for ever until you open it

This right here.
    It was mainly some team revives I was hoarding, not these crystals in particular.
    Supersha7 wrote: »

That's why :) it's not necessarily for crystals, it was for revives I was asking about.
  • Hey there!

Sorry for the confusion on this one! I would suggest claiming it! The timer for claiming rewards is correct while the in-game mail is not.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Hey there!

Sorry for the confusion on this one! I would suggest claiming it! The timer for claiming rewards is correct while the in-game mail is not.

@Kabam Vydious

No no no. Hold on a second here. I have gifted and accepted dozens of revives and kept them in my mail thinking I would have a month and half to use them based on the mail saying “30 days”. Your response is unacceptable. I would like to kindly request some information on what you plan to do to make this right. Had I know I had only 7days to claim then 14 days in stash I would not have made these gifting trades. Your incorrect information may now have costed me hundreds of units. So what’s next?
  • Sighsohard wrote: »
    Hey there!

@Kabam Vydious

No no no. Hold on a second here. I have gifted and accepted dozens of revives and kept them in my mail thinking I would have a month and half to use them based on the mail saying “30 days”. Your response is unacceptable. I would like to kindly request some information on what you plan to do to make this right. Had I know I had only 7days to claim then 14 days in stash I would not have made these gifting trades. Your incorrect information may now have costed me hundreds of units. So what’s next?

Transparency is key I too would like a better statement regarding this issue since I have gifted with my alliance and I have single revives in mail I’m holding out on claiming as needed thinking I have 27 days to do so but in overflow (claimable rewards section) it shows 6days left. Pick one or the other and they both should reflect the same days